The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Aww. Too bad if it's really the last one. This is way betteeer than the recent two translator. Although, I still appreciate their effort. 😇

Thanks for this, really.

I recognized the logo from the troll chapter a few days ago. (well done by the way, very well done)

Scrolled through the whole chapter without reading, looking for the troll, but didn't see any.

Was that the troll? That you didn't troll this time?

Well done.

Now PLEASE OH GODS BURN THE OTHER TWO CHAPTERS AT THE STAKE! SACRIFICE THEIR DUST TO THE ELDER GODS SO THAT IF OUR EYES MUST BLEED AT LEAST IT WILL NOT BE TO LESSER DEAMONS.

Oh wait, looks like 20 by player4 already got pulled down. THANK YOU GODS!

Now, what happened to someone revision of 19 by player3? The font was bad, but that's entirely just aesthetics, p3's version the translation desperately needed that help, so what happened to the other 19 upload I wonder...

Drama aside I feel so sorry for that red dress lady. Misogyny is deeply internalized within her. Hope she sees light someday and has the power to fight back

Thank for sharing this comic that shows real solitary with other woman.👏👏 👏Such a rare sight in webtoons
They all have the same pressure to get married in a society that forces them to depend almost completely husband. So don't tear each other down ladies, the system is rigged.

NNG really sniped this manhwa, caused drama making the og translator group drop it, then went on a “break.” Now we have to suffer through these shitty translations.

Is there any way to just block NNG from uploading or something? At this point they're just trolls and don't deserve to work on this manhwa or anything really.

*This scanlation is actually good hold on dont leave us with these clowns

@Astronomical_Oddity Would be rather unfair to block NNG whole-sale. Also very very difficult to do given the availablity of VPN services. I just block them personally. tbh, D&A were being cry babies about it. I ask what damage is done by someone else 'sniping' your passion project? Specially consider the super obvious lower quality.

There is no direct damage. A bit rude, but not damaging. Specially since i saw some people say that D&A didn't have any patreon or donation sets ups so it's not like they were having money taken away (which is an entirely different bag of moral worms to deal with and I'm glad D&A supposedly wasn't involved with).

Nah, the only damage that's done is exactly what happened, Group 1 doing a fairly good job at something, Group 2 comes along and just picks up from where Group 1 is still actively working, Group 1 gets fed up with someone else taking the spot light and leaves, Group 2 is a smaller, newer, untested group and dissolves rapidly. Project no longer being covered by anyone because Group 2 were rude and now proven unworthy.

Fed-Kun's army
My honest opinion: Any translation is better than no translation, and this one was quite good ;p

@beeqwop @nawsumi13 Nope, it was INCREDIBLY BAD. You're legit better off not seeing the version of Cp20 that got uploaded here.

If you're desprate you can try Googling ' site:imgur.com Duchess with an empty soul ' and see if there is a chapter for it. I'd recommend trying to be safe with the searches through, which is why to use the " site:trustedsite.com/net/org/whatever " tag in teh search.

@thegoodplayer Appreciated the chap... just double check the your / you're ... found 2 of them but to lazy to point them...
but still pretty good chap, smooth reading!

Honestly I feel like the whole situation is D&A was working on this, then NNG was like HEY WE WANT MOAR AND TO PRACTICE. D&A tried to contact NNG and NNG never responded directly to them, as per D&A's chapter 9 release. Then people just went cray cray in the comments and NNG didn't really help, it just seemed like they were solely going on by what the public wanted. D&A took a few days to decide what they wanted to do and then were like, well you know what since NNG wants it let's just release what we have (i feel like they were gonna do a mass release anyway) and just dropped it.

At the end of the day people will troll anyway and I felt like D&A just didn't want to continue the drama and jsut dropped it. Stop dragging their name.

@SirCuddleschmidt personally don't care about snipers too, but you need to see it from other group perspective it's very disappointing than someone tries to "steal" your work or traffic from you especially then it's done so poor... it's just a spit to your face.

In short, D&A are like the mature group but did not even try fighting back with much effort. On the other hand, NNG can't respect and so that places them in the childish group. Whether they're really on a break or not is a mystery, either it's an excuse or delayed due to the coronavirus, which is still lurking around.

This manhwa is poorly victimized.

😘😘Yoohoooo BUCCI Gang on the Air 😘😘

a heart that contains rot will produce a rotten carcass as well .. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread