The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I like this manhwa.
The story is great and the fluff fluff are so cute. The duke treat her very well. I view(not read since I don’t know Korean) from newtoki for a while. Too bad that there are too many dramas. I think there won’t be any update for a while after ch v21. Seem no one really care to translate this manhwa anymore. We all reader are at lost. Anyway, thanks for all translators, whatever what your intention were.

Sorry for my poor English.

The drama outside this webtoon sigh
And I like it too...

Good luck to all!

@SirCuddleschmidt No damage?? r u kidding me ? for example when they work for ch 8, they're almost done with it just need a quality check... ( you can't compare a group's work with a sniper... because they have tls pr, cleaner, readraw, quality checker) SUDDENLY a sniper uploaded ch 8 and D&A lose their readers because some of readers choose to read the sniper's work than the d&a one just because they like fast releases.. D&A might not care about the readers amount but when some readers compared d&a with nng, ofc d&a feel offended bruh you guys are saying that d&a must drop the project because they were very slow... SO MY POINT IS THEIR HARDWORK BECAME USELESS BECAUSE OF A SNIPER AND THEY GOT LOT OF HARSH COMMENTS. They didn't do anything wrong tho.. ( this is just my opinion sorry for my bad grammar )

Contributor
@Azure_1802

Chapter 20 was deleted because of poor lettering, poor grammar (which was barely coherent at times), and no redraws (lettering went beyond the speech bubbles).

It was like a chapter posted by a troll. It was subpar, even compared to Ch. 19.

Where is NNG now? after they started this mess and now they left us. D&A is giving them this opportunity to continue this but they keep quiet until now 🙄 I feel like NNG are bunch of kids that can't keep the responsibilities after they started it 😤.

Well, thanks to the random TLs for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@badcin

I feel like NNG are bunch of kids that can't keep the responsibilities after they started it
The irony of entitlement.

@LoliJuicy

In short, D&A are like the mature group but did not even try fighting back with much effort.
The "mature" group that resorts to putting in spoilers since they are salty, and keep making alts to intentionally produce lower
quality versions (after they supposedly dropped it) to "punish" the readers for not being the loyal dogs that they "should" have been. Please don't talk about maturity.

Instead of saying NNG just left this manhwa, try to understand them a little. In their previous post they said translations would be slow because of lunar new year, since their busy helping their parents with it I'm gonna assume they live somewhere in asia as they give you at least a week off for lunar new year. And lunar new year lasts for 15 days so it makes sense for them to slow down in translations, it's a pretty busy 15 days and everyday there's a different thing to do, like yesterday(the 3rd day) was when u visit ur ancestors grave. I know they kinda sniped this and i guess it's up to you to dislike them for this but don't assume they left this after not updating for only 5 days (besides most groups update after a few weeks), well at least not now you should probably start having doubts when they didn't update a week after lunar new year. I'm sorry if this offended anyone

@dekay
Yep it is... That smell funny.
I've seen similarities with FM drama, bucci is like a big fans of one of the snipers group who used to release some amusing meme. So they're just a copycat , try to disguise their identity by becoming a sniper

Dex-chan lover
This random snipe spoils us, even if it's just epenis rubbing behind an anonymous mask.

Sniping is a hero scanlation needs, but not one this series deserves. We already have scanlators snipers here, go scanlate snipe somewhere else, lol. (The hypocrisy of it is yum)

Snipe other series instead, they hilariously needs it, with how they are being scanlated at a rate of 1 chapter every 2 MONTHS and the groups monopolizing them are preventing any progress at all. Series like The Great Wish is one perfect example with it's last chapter's "drama".

Why no one takes and translate manga called "jin"? snipe this please, no one takes it for 2 years already! and it's amazing, only 50+ chapter translated and it's finished too!

@Asriana i like your name AND your opinion. Seriously, people can be so blind that they are the one who pushed the good group to the cliff then when they want justice they still get blamed.

Keep doing it guys! You are very good at pointing finger! Wohoo!

@criver

Like Wolfwhistler said, how would anyone know that was part of the spoiler? While it did show the wedding scene (if that's you meant), we're already expected it because of the marriage she proposed to him and it's going to come no matter what.

If whatever you said about D&A is true, then shame on them. I didn't mean to say that they're the mature ones. I was trying to phrase that they're deemed mature by some annoying fans but of course nobody says that. It's just from the impression I'm getting honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread