The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

@Elizka If DnA uploaded faster, they'd have to sacrifice the quality of the translation and typesetting, which makes them no different than NnG. Not to mention, DnA also handles other great series that many of us readers love, so it's very understandable that they can't work fast. And DnA didn't try to upload chapters after getting snipped for the first time because they actually chose to discuss the matter with NnG first, they were attempting to solve the problem with diplomacy first but got stone-walled instead.

I do believe that you're blaming anyone but the way you worded it really makes it look like you're saying DnA was at fault for trying to hold their works up to their own standards.

P.S. Your English isn't bad, don't apologize for it.

I may have worded it wrong. But I never said the NNG was right, I said sniping was bad. I also did not say DnA was wrong, I jst stated that they gave NNG the chance to snipe by holding their works.

Simple facts.

I know DnA has many projects, thus I'm not saying they are wrong, but they had a role in "letting" the snipers snipe more chapters.

Aw thanks for complementing my English.

Y'all do know that like. DnA is not owed a response at all, right? In the same way that they did not need to consult NNG on what they were going to do on their side, NNG doesn't have to consult DnA.

People don't actually have to respond to you when you try to talk to them. I know you think it's polite to do so, but it is not impolite not to--just neutral.

Dex-chan lover
@MayoNess

well then, it seems whatever i said will never be right in your book. Let's put me aside and prove it yourself yea?
This is not about whether it is right or wrong in my book. It's about you making a postulate, trying to pass it off as a fact.

Then, determine it from their response if it is bad or not
I'll ask again. Can you differentiate between someone not liking something, and it being "bad"?

@Paradoxicull You could say that, but talking to each other could have helped them solve the problem and maybe even prevented DnA to drop the series. I've been in a scanlation group myself, and I do think that communicating really helps getting a better mood and settling things peacefully. Without it, we just cannot understand each other and it creates this useless drama. Maybe they would have gotten the same results, DnA dropping the series (or did both of them drop it?), but there wouldn't be such a lenghty debate about it among the readers xD they have to solve it themselves! I think it is really sad to have such situations when everyone's goal is just to make people discover some series.

Imo NNG did respond, but not directly to DnA. By asking the readers to type "claude forever" in their sidenote.

Still, I'm not taking sides. Just saying what I observed so far.

Seems troll snipers are coming in what happened to the other person doing this did they decide to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright they mentioned they're doing Chinese New year they're probably still celebrating. I have friends there that haven't stopped partying yet.

OMG.. This is really a typical drama style of FM. I've a pretty strong feeling that bucci will immediately receive karma cuz they've acted cunningly and rudely to many scan groups but pretended to be victims.
@_kaoru_ what's your decision about this serries?

I know there's scan drama but this series will still be translated by at least one if the groups right?

Dex-chan lover
That is it?
Is it over?
Is this title lost forever to the dark side?

That and other question will be answered in the next chapter of *insert funny title here*.

Users who are viewing this thread