The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I am so close to just drop this because there is so much drama. I came for the drama in the story not the one of the scanlation groups.

What I personally don't get is why NNG and D&A did not join forces. Scanlation groups are always searching for new members why not find a way to coexist in a way that benefits everyone? In this way D&A still get to "keep" the series even though it wasn't theirs from begin with and NNG can have fun without offending anyone. Now its just catfight after catfight after catfight.

I don't understand why there are so many essays here. hmm .. maybe it's better if I try to report this series to the official publisher, so the world will be peaceful 😇

yes do that so the salty scans and people can stop 😇

surprised chapter 21 is still up

@RaoulD oh my thank you so much for explainong this drama and im really sorry for making you write so much :( but still THANKS :D

@5thMonth Collaboration between groups is not always the same formula. There could have been an issue in regards to splitting the work as well as quality and speed. If let's say, Group A's members did all the work for Chapter X, is it still a collaboration? Others may want to split tasks in turns etc. which would affect speed, should one of the groups prefer to chuck it out faster than their collaborator. There are groups that want to collaborate, groups that do not, and one man teams that prefer to do it themselves.

Edit: The latter being the saddest when you want to be a slave for a series haha but most one man teams are very capable already 😂

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update. please retitle for chp 20. thanks!!!

also, can we already move past the drama on this comment section and just appreciate the story??? I'm kind of tired seeing this- obviously starts with the translators (and their notes) but let's not carry it here in the comment sect.

I see, i can finally understand a new perspective from what you guys said

@TheAngryQueen
I can understand you can be pissed of if you started to work on a chapter and another group publish their translation before you do. But, hey, that's how the world works (look at the business work: who innovate faster and better wins).

So does from what @Denks said
I think it'll be easier for people getting into scanlation to have a certain mindset: if you're prepared to snipe/screw the author, be prepared to get sniped yourself.

And I totally agree with that. 👍

Btw just to be clear I may be on D&A side on this one, but all and all I am not a part of them and I am responsible for my own opinion that I have said in this discussion

P.s we all enjoy this lil drama that's why this comment section is still going 😂 don't let a drama stop you from reading this great series, we all here enjoy the series .

P. S. S aint nobody got time to be a hero to report to the artist? I agree lol

@RaoulD Can't believe I read all that, but it was funny lol you're like a detective. Haha, I'm glad I missed half of this drama since school sessions started just waiting for NNG to come back after CNY. But it would seem like from reading comments someone from petty and entitled scan group is trolling casual readers because they got sniped and forced dropped their series out of spite.

@NineTails Chapter 20 was deleted due to its unbearable quality 😂 but if ur not really peculiar abt grammar (like me) and is more desperate for the story, u can find the deleted translation in other websites

Stop talking about the drama. You’re all adding fuel to the 🔥

WHY DOESNT ANYBODY TALK ABOUT HOW LONG THE GUYS’ FEET AREa?! Like goddamn MCDONALDS HERE 👀

Users who are viewing this thread