The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
wait how many groups have done achapter of this series in the last 15 days? like 4?

Double-page supporter
❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️ thankyou so much for translating another chapter!
I don't follow in any way the translating space, I'm just here to read, so I didn't know there was any drama. I'm just happy I get to read. This is my favourite series at the moment.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh, I don't even know how to feel about it anymore. So far he's just showering her with money and presents, yet this constant bombardment feels a bit – well, a lot – burdensome and kinda undeserved. I get it, she had a pretty nasty original life, but this much is just... excessive. Doesn't one small but meaningful present weigh more than this insane "Hurr durr I will buy the entire hotel just for her"?

Dunno, maybe it's a way to characterize the male lead (as in, he has absolutely no experience of showing affection other than spending money to resolve any and all inconveniences), but it's mentally tiring.

Is this war ?
I hope not I really want to read this webtoon I hope you guys keep it cool and be friendly with the other group maybe collaborate with them I like their work's I just don't want to see you both fighting over this 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for becoming a man and overcoming the drama. With the drama happening, everyone loses including the scanlators, the readers, and even the original author.

Dex-chan lover
@Inori I find it amusing, because it is exhausting and Ivona thinks so too. Heck, everyone does. As long as the rule of threes is upheld though, it will be over soon.

thank you~ i couldnt find the rest of the chapters so im very happy you uploaded this. Please upload the rest (;_;

Thank you very much for stepping up (not joining the useless drama) and releasing this chapter! You and your friend have my eternal thanks!!😊

Thank you so much for this!! My first comment xD, I will try to do better and comment more frequently. That way all the scanlator groups know how much I appreciate them ♡♡. Seriously, thank you!

@wastedwen maybe both groups could collaborate, that way the work load is less for both of you.

Anyway thanks for the chapter and for explaining the situation. The best of luck! 😊❤

Group Leader
@uMoonlight Although I don't mind collabing, I already have most of the paid raws and translations with me. But if they still demand that we stop, we will...

Thank you! I honestly appreciate the scans. I'm also thankful of what we already have. Complaining about who is scanning is honestly tiring and discouraging to the people translating. It would ruine the fun in translation as a hobby and loose interest. I hope everyone can be encouraging and just be thankful.

Our eternal thanks to thee your highness for scanlating this! The artists should truly be a designer. Ivona’s gowns are beyond gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread