The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for all that you've contribute to this series. It sadden me that you're dropping this but all the best for you and your private life 😁

Thank you so much for all you have done. It was obvious how much love and work you put into this. We’ll miss your generous heart, and I’ll look for you on Instagram. And I’m sorry for all the hate you received from this community.

Thank you for translating as much as you can! Wish for your condition to get better. m(_ _)m

Thank you for you hardwork in scanlating. Hope everything ok soon and you can continue this up again.
😄

You started tho whole dam drama now you want to run away !???😠😡😠 wat a way to ruin a good series and good groups , you have to take the got dam responsibility now that you have angered many of us and made others very sad over this shit you have done !!!

Yay another snipe n dump. If you can't stick with a series, don't even bother sniping. Just start something untranslated that someone else can pick up later. This has just become a trainwreck.

@SHIRO47

The only reason you knew it was a good series is because they translated it. It took DnA 2 months to release 4 chapters, to get where we are at now that you can judge that it's a good series is 1 year if they kept up their pace.

The mass release was a response to being sniped. Which is okay but considering they actively spoiled the readers before abandoning the series means it was done due to petty reasons.

It's within their prerogative to leave. This series is too much trouble on it's own with how much shit is pooled in it.

As a note, series getting sniped and scanlated at the same time aren't rare. JB, MS, /a/ were doing it for the Shonen Jump series and you don't see anyone creating drama over it after the initial drama. Readers gets to just live with it.

Honestly you guys are the worst, why would you snipe it to then end up running away. No one asked you to do it from the beginning!! Just don't bother anymore

Well. Just think a lil bit from here.

"The only reason you knew it was a good series is because they translated it. It took DnA 2 months to release 4 chapters, ...." @plants

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for persevering, I honestly liked you guys as a translation group, you even went back and translated the back log. If this dumb snipe battle didn't happen I would have been glad reading your translations. Thanks for everything.

Aggregator gang
It is a pity that you have decided to drop this series.
I liked how you were translating, but if you have real problems then that's what you have to deal with first.
Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread