The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Wait with that note in the end 😭😭.. noooo I hope someone else picks this project up 😭😭😔🥺

Its a shame to see you go. Hopefully the drama that occurred dies down and everyone can go back to enjoying their respective hobbies.

Y’all nasty

They didn’t brush their teeth after eating the food by the bedside table.

Also thanks for the translation, sorry to see you guys go.

Supporter
Yep, officially confirmed this series is cursed. At this point, I honestly am looking forward to an official English release (Tappytoon if you hear my call, please add this series to your projects) so I can buy and enjoy without all the unnecessary drama :v

Dex-chan lover
@blacker I've seen just as many "stable" groups drop series. Just par the course.

To be honest, I find the whole "honor system" of scanlation groups to be a bit silly in the first place, and I say that as someone who has TL for a few of the "stable" ones over the past 10 years. People getting up in arms because more than one group feels connected enough with a series to want to do their own TL, and they get the torches and pitchforks. High quality groups with their longer release schedules should pride their work enough that quicker TL groups with less polish or even less accurate TL coming in shouldn't be that big of a threat. People will wait for quality, and those that don't shouldn't be forced to wait for you as some kind of monopoly because you want to feel like you're the only ride in town. It's not like scanlation groups own even the most remote of rights to these series in the first place to even begin to have a stink about it.

Whoops, got sucked into a bit of a rant there. This has impacted a few groups I've been part of and I personally just never saw the huge deal. If I knew Korean instead of Japanese I'd pick this up myself since I've been pretty interested in it...

Thank you for your efforts thus far. I think we still have the two groups who are possibly collaborating to release this in future?

That being said, I'm not sure why people came to expect (almost) daily updates, whether it is from a proper group or "snipers". Translations take time, not to mention typesetting and whatnot. I mean, most translators are doing it out of their free time. Some people may be able to pull it off, but personally, I think one chapter a week is already a very good pace when you consider that people have their own lives to deal with.

This is why we can't have good things. It wasn't even a big deal in the first place, but people have to complain away with sniping. This Is An Obvious Fraudulent Marriage have 2 groups translating and there's zero drama there. DnA was taking their time translating this, giving us 4 chapters in 2 months and now we're at chapter 25 a month later. And don't forget that the drama went from like a 40 to 100 because of DnA stirring it up from the shadows.

I still can't believe some of you though, it's like a beggar complaining to a chef that the food isn't luxurious enough and end up ruining swift and perfectly readable translations for everyone else.

They're doing it for fun and not for pay, uploading scans and translations is morally grey in itself so why the hell is sniping such a big deal? Let the people do what they want, all you're doing is just leeching so stop bitching.

If NNG changes their mind and continues translating this, I'll be happy. If they don't, I'll understand because they don't deserve the flak they've been getting. The only thing I would've liked differently was for them to have made an announcement that it was a delayed return from CNY, people thought that they dipped in the height of the drama but the account wasn't logged in for about 10 days.

We have finally defeated the evil.

But I truly hope your group the best and wish to see you guys work on another project like this. There are dozens of good series we have yet to see or work with other groups on this series.

I appreciate the works of those who actually translated these series out of sheer goodwill, but the others should just can it. They butcher this series just for the fun of it, which is stupid and immature. As usual, thank you to those who worked hard in sharing the love of this series.

❤️ Thanks for this NNG ❤️
I am grateful that you guys released 2 of the cutest chapters even amidst everything. Hope to see you on Mangadex again in the future (without the drama) & I'll try my best to look for you on IG. 😁✌️

Oh boy! Contract marriages are so much fun specially when it comes to the first night, lol. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
I knew you guys would drop this, just like all the other groups. Looking forward to another group that will pick this up and drop it again after 2-4 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread