The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Thanks for the work! Nice of you to share what you were already working on, hope life gets better. You’ve improved a lot!

Ofc they are dropping since the moral police can only complain about it. Y'all are reading this shit in an illegal site and still want to sit on a high horse and judge others. Go ask to author what she thinks about your dumb asses that are leeching off her work and then go around judging other people.

Gee, I wonder why they’re giving up with how many mean comments they get...I appreciate everything you’ve done up until now, thank you for all the hard work & I hope your real life gets better! Yours are the better ones these days so I’m sad but thankful you did as much as you did~ ♡

Causing drama and now quiting. Really great!
Not only you guys caused unnecessary drama, but you made other translation group quit translating and now you guys stop translating too after all those drama?
If you can't be civilized, then quit translating at all. There are no rules what says only one translating group can work on one comics.

Also, good luck with your work on Instagram, since many authors discover illegal translations via Instagram...

Thanks for the translations, but your whole team need some common sense, because y'all a big entitled "Karen".

I know you can do better next time rather than cause a drama and run away. Bye and Good luck guys

Oh btw posting your translation on Insta will alert the Author and can easily sue you legally. But sure why not?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, but your whole team need some common sense, because y'all a big entitled "Karen".
@Kozutan That is pretty ironic to say to them if you're just a leecher like most of us but still felt like telling people what to do with their own free time. "Don't work on what you want to because the other groups were here first" kind of shit, from the lot of you. This group was just as "entitled" to do whatever they wanted with this series as anyone else scanlating it was. They're all doing something they're not supposed to from the word go, here. That's why they can get those cease and desist orders that would perhaps be more common via instagram in the first place. The hypocrites in this community that want honor among thieves, it's ridiculous.

Say it plainly, people. You thought this group's work was bad, so you don't want them working on this because the other group(s) would possibly get butthurt and stop. You're only concerned with how this affects you, at least admit it. And hell, I only even noticed which group the reader had suddenly defaulted to because of the end credit and comment section, so clearly their practice was paying off I suppose.

Well damnnn, I usually find a lot of Manhwas here that I didn't know had an English translation and that are more updates here. None of us have any moral high ground if we're reading on illegal sites. Do I usually go and buy a whole finished manhwa that I've read on the official site once a month to give back to the author and support them. I think if you have the finances or even if you don't your should consider doing it too. They're providing us with a service that we want so it's only right to compensate them accordingly 😊

Aggregator gang
This is the point where I'm considering dropping the series. So far it's been pretty average, but the sudden transition to the marriage and abandoning the whole "1 year marriage contract" shtick drops it a whole point in my personal rating. This sudden cringy lovey-dovey stuff is just really boring and almost makes me forget that there's more to the manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread