The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Group Leader
This was the funniest chapter to upload, the whole group was just laughing in voice chat while our editor was screaming her laptop for hours HAHAHAHA!

Seems like it could do with another round of proofreading. there's a page that was duplicated untranslated and a few other little things. Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
The editor is 12, or the laptop is? Depending on the answer, there may be a phone call involved.

not really sure what the head maid’s deal is. her personal maid didn’t seem to say anything outrageous? i feel like i’m missing something

Group Leader
The editor is 12(she sounds 12 and we call her 12 hehe), and her laptop is 5 years old... It's amazing to think that she can edit at such a young age!

I’m getting a bad feeling with Sally :/
I hope she doesn’t have any bad intentions.

Dex-chan lover
@mangolover

The head maid isn't aware of the FL rather humble personality. She doesn't care for the glam or expensive things so I believe the maid references to that.

You have to remember that they had a pre determined view of how a wife of a duke would be. Often portrayed as willfully, spoiled and arrogant.

Dex-chan lover
"12 y/o editor"

am... am I complicit in supporting a scanlation sweatshop?

Dex-chan lover
@mangolover - Sally phrased things in a way that made it sound like her mistress has... issues. The head maid, working on the assumption that Sally knew her mistress better than anyone, took it at face value until she had a chance to observe Ivona. At this point, she's just confused as to why Sally would bad-mouth a nice, charming mistress by inference. I'm assuming Gaspal is using Sally to sow discord in the duke's household.

Bruh I understand you want people to appreciate the hard work with that final message and honestly I do but, you probably should not have mentioned she was 12 years old and then given out her tag. Lots of creeps out there. Stay safe and thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yannn
There are way too many possibilities of a misunderstanding here, and that's probably what is happening ;p

Fed-Kun's army
Wait is the editor 12 years old or the laptop 12 years old?

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate all the work and all, but um, I wouldn't be giving a 12 year olds tag away like that man, there're a lot of creeps out there man.

Also y'all missed one of the bubbles

Hey...maybe don't dox your 12 yo editor. You're pretty much asking for them to get banned off of discord and that's if you're lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread