The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
@mangolover not exactly sure either, but it reminds me of the bullshit from the very beginning of the comic when people were saying her only good quality was her body (possibly even just her breasts). Honestly, I don't think she has the best reputation with those close to her, after all, she only grew a spine in the last half a year and she's been blind to anything other than kissing Gaspal's ass for a long time.
If nothing else, her servant openly insulted her mistress and that speaks volumes to someone in the head maid's position.

You guys need serious help. Get a quality checker and don't EVER expose your members like that again.

Power Uploader
I think it will be a good idea to remove the page with the person their tag. First of all, it is not cool to share stuff like that just on the net without asking. Seconde if it is true that she is so young then you really need to think about what you did. There are a lot of strange people on the net.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could put 12 year olds to work too... my insurance company says no though...

Fed-Kun's army
I get that the fans of any age can work on scanlation, lot of people start at 15 or even younger. But please, do not f**cking share their info without their knowledge and permission.

Dex-chan lover
Totally get being proud of the girl for helping out at such a young age, but I'd definitely avoid leaking their contact info onto the net at large, least you want some assholes or creeps stalking the poor girl on discord. I'm sure you had good intentions, but we live in that kind of world...

I am really ok with my Discord ID being shared well...yah he did asked me about it i think? (Was Busy Working on chapters that I might have said "Ok" kek XD) So yah, it's partially my fault. I changed my Discord ID anyways just to be safe and all. Side note: I am Not really 12 y/o well...I really do sound like one Not gonna lie. It is true that my Lappy is broken tho kek well don't worry! i will keep working and try to get the chapters done every other day.

Cheers!

Lol I'm reading 1hr after the upload and I'm just laughing right now😂😂
Makes me wonder just how fast did the comments explode and how long did it take for you to add the quick edit hahaha😂

rip whoever wrote that quick note🙏🏼🙏🏼

Group Leader
Lets just say the the person who wrote the quick note shall never write anymore quick notes! 😈

This chapter to show her quality as the lady of the house felt pretty forced

Dex-chan lover
What? If the Duke chose her as his wife what business the the head maid have testing her? By doing that doesn't it mean she doubts the duke's judgement

Thanks for the translation but the dialogues don't quite make sense in a few parts. Specially at the end. Hopefully it will get better over time

Ughhhhhhh! Seriously!!!! Couldn’t the maid be her friend!!!! I wanted at least one person to be her friend from her past life. That’s quite sad. But, i mean, in her past life, no one helped her, not even the maid that ‘Knew everything about her’..... shouldn’t our mc also be suspicious of her too?????

Users who are viewing this thread