The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
@TheTanJar7 I'm guessing that the maid was part of the evil plan last time but wasn't found out, or she's just a nasty person who made her own life seem better by watching someone else's suffering.

Looking forward to seeing your translations get better, thank you for the hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

I need the head maid to get rid of that two-faced girl.

Hope Ivona can figure out what's going on with that maid and she won't get backstabbed.

Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
For those who are curious about the maid, you can always ask for spoilers in our discord server! 😍

I accidentally read it as the Edited has died.....
Nearly gave me a heart attack.
Keep up the good work and hope your laptop gets well soon

How i miss the day when scanlations hv their drama. I know it's not nice for me to think like that.. But that time, they release updates really quick >.<

It's been almost 3 weeks since ch 26 out.. And i so looking forward to the massive release they mention, but no updates until now =')

Congratulations for all you assholes who harassed the No Group.

Now we don't have updates anymore.

You little crusade really helped this manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
@hina_sw She was the main maid taking care of Ivona back at her father's house. She appeared several times, but I don't remember if she was named any of those times? I'm bad with names anyway so I might just be forgetting if she had. Pretty sure she was the only maid who was helping her get ready that one time Ivona was making Gaspar/Gaspal wait on her for showing up unannounced, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread