The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I was just about to comment on the same things as @redpandamaniacal nad @Hollow7F. Some sentences didn't make sense. Honestly, I had to check a few times if I'm still reading KKJ's version 😶
Thank you for the chapter but it was a bit confusing.

Thank god I wasn't the only one confused with this chapter, still I appreciate the triple release and the effort. Stay healthy everyone

I love how protective Claud is!! ❤❤❤

Alsooo, thanks for the fast release!! ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗

Why exactly is she scared of this royal knight? She was possibly one of the best summoner in the army in her previous life and must have seen countless of unspeakable situations beforehand. So her reaction is really puzzling to me.

Double-page supporter
@trilling Basically she is a summoner and this guy specializes in killing her kind. She knows he has killed thousands, basically a mass murderer and so what if he is a part of the castle? That doesn't mean he is HER ally. Her own fiance wanted to kill her, she doesn't blindly trust that just because they are technically on the same "side" he won't kill her or plot against her. She's afraid because she "must have seen countless of unspeakable situations beforehand" just like many veterans of war have PTSD and trust issues. Many safe situations can trigger a person back from war.

Edit: I also am thankful for the release.

in regards to her being one of the best summoners in her previous life: the discrepancy most likely comes from the fact that she dabbled heavily in harmful experiments in her previous life that allowed her to elevate her summoning powers. at this point, she hasn't been able to increase her mana significantly yet (nor does she seem to have the absolute means to do so anytime soon) which explains why her powers are largely subdued at the moment i.e. she's a lot more vulnerable right now.

(i wondered the same from her lack of action during the giant mantis face-off.)

no idea who this lad is though.

Dex-chan lover
@wonpils considering how summoners are so important to the war effort against the demons... This red head fellow is awfully suspicious.

Fed-Kun's army
@dinner
What's with that poor quality translation? You guys do so much better in other mangas?

Users who are viewing this thread