The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

MC isn't being a dense idiot and trusting someone who obviously has it out for her, I'm a so happy.

Dex-chan lover
ah im relieved ivona also sensed something wrong. ivona, you can do it!!!!

Double-page supporter
46T35Oc.jpg

I hope that this maid gets found out quicker, she's obviously sus as hell but theres no evidence as of right now.... I just want her out 😭

Hmm...wonder what’s up with the maid.

Also I love the possessive duke. So cute. I hope their true feelings for each other get through.

not going to be surprised if the maid is actually in love with her two-faced cousin, bc thats where it always ties in

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the maid's being blackmailed or something? I mean, I think she's genuinely fond of the heroine . . .

the head maid had already suspected this maid the moment she met her because of what she had said behind the FL's back, let's see if FL will talk more with the head maid and hear her opinion

Dex-chan lover
Well, where were she during the previous timeline after all those experiments?

Dex-chan lover
Gonna say it now but the title is a lie...
We already knew that from chapter 1 or 2 but still I was expecting it to become real at some point....

Fed-Kun's army
yes !! She is suspicious of the bitch maid! I would've been so frustrated if the chapter ended without that final inner dialogue

Dex-chan lover
I feel kind of dumb now, because I haven't noticed anything suspicious about her this whole time!

Users who are viewing this thread