The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Kick em to the curb, honey.
You need to cut them out of your life asap

Dex-chan lover
so he's a bitch too, just a passive one that keeps her in line while he gets his ass spread by the fiance

Wow first time I see such a role usually reserved for the sister, female friend /relative be a guy instead. I hope she kicks everyone to the curb.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell.. That cousin is so shady the f...
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
FCK THAT, the cousin is a fcker as well, slap his ass too pls

Fed-Kun's army
The cousin is the worst of all, a double-faced hypocrite.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if the father is buying into Tristan's lies about being a mediator or just playing along with the act knowing Tristan will be on his and the duke's side and never Ivona's? Also, his comment about her trying to understand them without trying to get them to understand her sounds very favored towards them and contrary to his supposed 'neutral' stance. Anyone know why he spent all those years pretending to care about her and siding against her as she hadn't met the duke yet and her father was too indulgent in expensive vices to be able to keep much money so why the act?
Btw, the father's complaint about men not liking tanned skinned on page 13 should be tanned skin. Skinned would be used if part or all of the skin was removed from someone or some animal and would be used as an adjective or verb. Skin in this case would be a noun referring to the outer protective layer of the body keeping the insides in and external contaminants out.

@gelas Mother wasn't neglectful and treated her daughter, the MC, with love. Just couldn't take the abuse from her husband anymore and supposedly ran away. Although considering what a corrupt, self-centered, and male supremacist the father is I wouldn't put it past him to have gone too far with the abuse and accidentally killed his wife, permanently put her in the hospital due to injuries or in a coma, or exiled her somewhere to cover up what he did and made up the story to make it seem he's the victim.

Try to understand?
Oh she understands. That they are absolute trash that it.

The way they treat her is a textbook case of gaslighting.

Ohoho revenge is going to be soo sweet, against her whole family. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread