The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

me: literally speaks and uses english as my first language

also me: so bad at english i didn't even notice the translation was as broken as the comment section is telling me it was

(but, thank you translator!! :> broken english or not, the dialogue/plot wasn't hard to grasp, and you did your best, which was still pretty good imo)

Thanks for translating, don't mind the grammar as much as others as its still comprehensible.
Daym, she nipped 2 deceitful thorns in 2 chapters. I fear it might end faster than other time travel stories.

Nevermind the broken English, at least don't use Korean honorifics in a plot with Western settings like this.

Dex-chan lover
While this is really rough, I appreciate the release.

It looks like it is someone's early attempts at learning scanlation, and I can't find fault with that in itself. Gonna hold off on thinking of it as sniping unless a lot more pop out quickly.

It really irritates me oof--
That cousin of her.

Well I can't wait for the next chap tho
Thanks for the chapter ☆

I was wondering why the scan quality of different pages was inconsistent and why the english was so rough. Please don't snipe if you can't match the previous quality of translation.

Wow
Even I, who honed my interpretation skills to read bad translation the past 10 years, found the translation hard to understand.

Dex-chan lover
I thank you for the effort, it looked okay at times, but there are too many grammar errors for me to truly enjoy this.

Fed-Kun's army
Ignoring the grammar since we are just getting this for free, the dark bunny is so cute though.

Users who are viewing this thread