The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Gaspal ruining his plan to use Ivona by being an idiot is amazing.
Thank you for releasing this! I'm so glad this group is still on this project!

Dex-chan lover
lol It's a misunderstanding even though the two of us are out here together on a date, two noble men hanging out all the time and giving each other gifts? totally normal.
That aside I need an Asla plushie stat

Fed-Kun's army
@OniQueen I was thinking the same thing.
Dude's going to get cock-blocked in a whole different way since his fiancee isn't his perfect wing-woman anymore.

Dex-chan lover
so, I get the feeling that this Duke that was mentioned, will be the main love interest. like maybe they will have an arranged marriage of sorts? Isn't this how it usually goes?

How did she summon? I thought in chapter 3 she said that she lacked the mana to do so.

Edit: Is it an author error? or lost in translation? She was able to summon Haslat upon her first metting with Gaspal in ch 1.

Thank you for the chapter!! Gosh I can't wait for everything Gaspal and Tristan have done to collosally backfire. Damn. If ML makes Ivona sad in any way I'll be coming for him next

Ahhh thank you for not dropping it even though it was sniped, this is much more comfortable to read and understand T-T gaspal is one dumb rock and tristan is a slimy snake disgostang

Will she go to the cold country to get a lover ah the fruit ?

Thank you for the translation ♡

I'd also like to thank the translator for continuing to put out a higher quality translation than the sniper. I appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
@Spookie she's already capable of summoning that big wolf before the experiment but for the small asla I also confused how she could do it when the mana-potion is not even finished yet

Users who are viewing this thread