The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

thanks for the translation! i hope you continue to update even though there's a sniper on the loose but fully understand if you decide to drop. either way really appreciate the work yall do <3

I love reading your work it feels like I am reading a original translations and so please don't drop this because of the stupid people who r posting trashy quality work I love you guys have all my love for you just keep doing your best ❤👌☺

Group Leader
God I much prefer your translations. I don't understand why the other person decided to 'practice' scanlating with a manga already being worked in with a ln already good release schedule and I'm baffled why they're still doing it.

But your translation is far better quality and I refuse to read the other.

And one more sniping group blocked. How many of them are there? Countless other works either untranslated or no new chapters in over a year but then wanting to practice and not starting from chapter one? Cool story bro.

Please keep this up.

Fed-Kun's army
"The size of a kiridan fruit might be smaller than a coin, but it can give you a stomachache with just one bite. There's no need for you to buy a lot of it!"
"No no no, you misunderstood! That`s exactly why I need it! He he...hehehehe...."
XD

Thank you for the translation! Man, Tristan is so shameless using his own cousin for his benefit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's even using Gaspal too, considering how two-faced he is and how impulsive and stupid Gaspal is.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard to talk with authority when you're depending on her for your claim to fame.

wait the fruit causes stomachache, he's stopping the distribution route, and then she thinks he wants them to have stomachache??? i think i'm missing something here

i keep thinking this ever since i first saw it but mannn Haslat's design looks cool

Aggregator gang
I thought she said she couldn't summon divine beasts at her current mana level what gives ?

How can she suddenly summon those beasts again when in the beginning it said she doesn't have enough mana anymore? Or did they just skip some parts where she got more of it?

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work, I love this webtoon! 😘
I hope the secret of our gay couple will come to light soon and everyone will know who they really are. 😈
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread