The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I don't care if the translation is imperfect, it's understandable when reading and the daily uploads really makes me happy :D

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who criticizes the translations... do it your self.

oof i didnt realize this was being sniped i take back what i said earlier ajskaj sniping aint cool

Dex-chan lover
@Aeriandra I notice that in general, Korean sonyeo MCs tend to be more confidently direct compared to their Japanese shoujo counterparts. Japan's shoujo heroines tend to be somewhat more demure and and less confrontative (although the heroines of some shoujo/otome webnovels have been getting sassier.)

For me I think as long as I understand what they are talking about I don’t need perfect Translation and you guys are doing a great job at translating this. I hope you continue to do so and I’m waiting for the update ♥️♥️

Dex-chan lover
What is with the scanlator notes of this manhwa? Are you being bullied by mule accounts of a bunch of big name scanlators groups so you drop scanlating this only for them to take over to only ever release a chapter every 2 months or so to keep other scanlators from ever touching it by using anti-snipe sympathizer cards?

So i didnt know u can comment on a a chapter 😔🤡🤡🤡 sorry for spamming the claude forever in the comment for the whole series🤠

Dex-chan lover
Ooooooh!
Wonder if the response gonna be no and it turn into a comedy bit a little.

There are still some grammatical error but it's readable. It's okay 😊. You guys have improved a lot. Just keep on doing your work and improve! Don't mind the haters and bullies. Just learn from the mistakes and grow! Keep it up! Good job!

The grammatical errors aren't so bad it is still comprehensible compared to some other Chinese manhwas I have read that was clearly google translated.

Fed-Kun's army
HoW bOlD...
But I like it XD

Thank you for the chapter!!
I don't think the grammatical error is that bad since it still flow smoothly! I didn't realize that there was much error if you didn't say it... XD

The translation is way better than the first chapter you uploaded
Great job 🤗

@Redice It's neither really. This uploader got flak for sniping from a competent group and seems to be monopolising this now. Since the grammar isn't perfect, people who are waiting for competent scans are worried that the competent group will up sticks and leave

Claude forever for sure ! even Claude de Alger Obelia from "Who made me a princess". Even though I think I prefer Claude Agentine 🤩 Continue your good work !

Users who are viewing this thread