The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Yep, that is clearly the way to do it.
Direct and with 100% chance of failing!
By rules of storytelling off course it wil go well.

Dex-chan lover
@ sweet-potato
Snipping is bad because of 2 things:
1- People are afraid of competition; and
2- Quality takes time.

If there is more than one group doing the TL then the one that gets the faster releases will likely be the one being read even when the quality is subpar. So you have a group that does their best and take their time in sake of quality "losing" to the sniper group that does a low quality product faster.
There is also that most groups translate multiple projects at the same time increasing the waiting time for each chapter and having someone else forcing their hand to release faster to "compete" is unpleasant as the other person likely only work on that one title. Then you have groups like 3 am shurim that is one person realeasing the chapters with quality usually faster than a sniper group for the ongoing ones but really slow for ones with already a lot fo chapters to translate.

It goes for each one to decide what they think of it I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Same patterns he say.
Fl:will you marry me?
Welp maybe not this gurl

Lol well that escalated quickly .no more confessions.proposing without dilly dallying is the key.

This translation is dreadful. I tried to go through the chapter but it's too eye catching.

Dex-chan lover
@PyroJR
Hear! Hear!

And yeah, to @Agathafk, no one here really is "hating" on you per se, but rather telling you to go practice your trade on a series that is either dead or untranslated. Why did you choose an active series is beyond me, unless it is for the obvious reason: attention.

Oh MY I LOVE HER ATTITUDE SO MUCH!
Talk about heroine who can stand her ground 😍

AND YEAH! I am taking both claude with me!

Fed-Kun's army
And the grammar became worse 😖. Thanks for the update tho 👌

Would you consider joining the Devil and Angel scans group? I’m sure they could use more help, and if you were to collaborate with them the grammar for your translations might improve.

Dex-chan lover
Our MC clearly has a host of psychological disorders concerning lust,love, and relationships. The male lead even when being "kind" is a complete jerk with the social skills of the last tasmanian devil.
Obviously this is a match made in heaven.

Aggregator gang
Claude Forever!

I agree with you translator, badass heroine is the best

As much as i apreciate the "translators" using their time in this manhwa, i just cant bear with how the grammar is this bad, like, why do non native english speaker even bother translating something else in a diferent language than their main one ? i just dont get it

Users who are viewing this thread