The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Yay a new chapter. How bold of her. I wonder what convinces him to get with her. I don't think he would marry her just cause she's a summoner.

HAHAHAHAHA we'll take both Claude please. 😚 Anyways, thanks for the update!! Thank you for your hard work! 😍

Aaaasgdjfl--
Say yesss plzzz-- duke!!
And loll I wanna take all Claude that available XD
Including Claude von Riegan(Fire emblem) haha

Oh look, Mr. Nice Guy. Is this country full of sexist assholes? Because I keep seeing assholes after assholes.

Anyways, go Claude!

Claude forever! Woooooo

But like also, if you guys need an English speaker to do a bit of proofreading for you, myself and many other readers would probably jump at the chance. So if you need a proofreader, just let us know

thanks for the scanlation, as always. 😊 guys nmed claude are always so cool.

i was one of the people who was asking about devil and angel scans so u guys can coordinate on who gets the project so one of u can have more free time lol (since u guys do this for free and i cant thank u enough for that) . i actually dont mind either translation, sorry if it my previous comments sounded like that. 😔

Dex-chan lover
i'm so frustrated with her brother thus far but, Ivona! darling! you deserve all of it! evildoers die! her brother and stupid fiancee made me start having convulsion! they're so! argh! die die die you stupid antagonists! the author made them so well that i hate them to the core!

Group Leader
Don't let the haters get you down. I'm working on translating a novel right now, but I started from the beginning instead of picking up where the other groups left off — I wanted to practice. If anyone criticizes us for practice, then apparently they've never had to practice anything in their entire lives. I'll read your version, and then I'll read theirs. I will appreciate your efforts and separately appreciate their quality. It's a good balance; don't let anyone else run you off over it. <3

That will you marry me proposal tho. Hihi.

Claude forever! Thanks for translating!

Yes!!! We will take both Claude.

How can I express my thanks as I feel for you to translate this manga.

Much love.

Group Leader
Pls pls PLS DAILY UPDATE I SWEAR UR BRIGHTENING UP MY DAYS WITH TJIS FLUFF !!!! <3 <3

Double-page supporter
I love how she has to forcibly conjure those romantic florally shoujo manga screentones since the Duke is so shit at romance and can't conjure them to save his life

@RaoulD It's not really monopolizing. Devil and Angel Scans uploaded like 2 days ago, it's just that Agathafk uploads daily, whereas DAAS usually takes a month.

I knew you were gonna go for it but I didn't think you'd GO FOR IT XD
I feel like he'd run if he was the type

@JutlandAngel Once a month for the first three chapters, then 18 days for the fourth, which is when Agatha shows up and 3 days for the fifth. Looking at DAAS' group page, this is not unnatural. I would not care as much if Agatha stared at Chapter 1, not Chapter 5 two days after a release

@RaoulD I think Agethafk should have started from the beginning as well, but they aren't monopolizing the manhwa, which was why I replied to you.

Users who are viewing this thread