The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Thank you for the quality scans! I’ve blocked the other group and hope you guys don’t feel discouraged from the snipers’ lousy work.

kakao and such are overflowing with different series, could've picked a different one for practice :/

Dex-chan lover
A chance to earn merits! :D

Hmm...since he presumably attacked the bombers, should we take it to mean that this guy is an ally? His dress feels mercenary, but maybe he's a knight.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the flower being dropped is another metaphor

Aksjsdlshdldh idk I'm still unsatisfied with her explanation 😅 like I understand why the Duke would need a marriage based on trust, but I don't understand why she too needs it (in a way the Duke understands).

It'd be nice if Ivona and the duke both remained single at the end of the comic as a big screw you to a society that thinks marriage completes you or something. That's never going to happen, though. Especially since it has the romance tag.

Oh! New guy?

As for the scanlation drama, honestly I don't understand. If there's 2 scanlations working on it if one is better than the other readers would definitely wait for the better translations. They can just ignore it than stress themselves over it.

I wonder why her mother left her alone with the obviously abusive husband/dad? Like lady, if you're gonna bail on the jerkwad husband that's fine, but bring your poor innocent kid with you.

Is this… the… second… ml…?

DAMNFUCIDODIDJSKDKDK SCREEECHHH!!! *second ml syndrome activate*

Dex-chan lover
I always stick with the original scan group as much as possible! Love yall!

The mother isnt really in the right; leaving her daughter in an abusive household..

Fed-Kun's army
This is late but I agree that translating an already claimed project requires basic courtesy. Thank you for all the hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread