The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
@Elyursi
If you don't care about spoilers
It's because the he's the one who reversed time to save the MC, using something related to the demon lord to do so, when they were at the ruins some of the dark force that he used woke up after he was exposed to some of the dark stuff there, and the sword instinctively notices it.

Dex-chan lover
Woahh an update!!didn't expect this.
Because I thought the previous scanlators already dropped this one because this was localized by tapas recently.
Which I think the reason why the last 5 chapters were deleted..though I'm not sure.

But still.thank youuuuuu soooo much for the translations and update 😭❤❤❤.

Main heroine's face when she said she is married now.aaaaaawww.never been so happy in her life and bragging it to the cute red chick.XD

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that if you haven’t noticed that some pages were missing. I just know bc I read an Spanish translation since I didn’t find an English one xD they are not the big deal but I understand the afford you put in translating. Thank you for the translations ❤️❤️❤️

@Pach
aah thanks for letting us know! it'll be resolved soon.

it's amazing how well the chap flows even with a missing page omg, i didnt notice until it was pointed out

Double-page supporter
Awww, she's so proud to tell her summon that she's married. Look at that GLOW on her face. I'm NOT crying.

Thanks for the unexpected update!

Thank you for the chapter.

It feels like there is a loophole now about the time being turned back. I mean: What determines who remember what happened and who doesn't?

Aggregator gang
my guess is her contracts allowed her to retain her memories

Perhaps only hers survived because she was contracted to spirit kings and all other contracts couldnt survive space time.

The way the conversation flowed it made it sound it she could summon the phoenix because she got married.

I mean, marriage in a way, is a super power.

Thank you for taking this project, but I haven't read the 45, did you know where or how I can read it?

ty so much i thought i would need to read that with a mtl and this is literally one of my favs series ever 😭

Users who are viewing this thread