The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Anyone has a link to chapters 43-44? All aggregator sites I've checked seem to have a different manhwa chapters instead of those.

Otherwise I hope this group can fill the gap if they mean to keep translating anyway

@zz2000 uwaah I just know that! I only know a little bit about
Claude being a demon king but idk about the time travel and church part!
thank you for the spoiler uwu

Fed-Kun's army
That last page is such a hilarious non-sequitur.

"How do you have unfathomable powers again?"

"I'm married."

"Oh, yeah, sure, explains everything."

I'm dead. That last part. T_T

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!!!!

@Raikuha - Try mangago.me for the chapters in between. What I found when searching around.

another jumper scan group fuck is it that hard to continue when some one left off ?

@Garo64 they didn't jump. TLer commented somewhere that ch 41-45 can be found on aggregate sites since previous group deleted their translations here.

@Garo64 the previous group already translated those "missing chapters" but deleted them when the series got licensed. So this new group is continuing from there.

Dex-chan lover
@KayleneP
Where can I read chapter 43-45?
Aggregator sites either dont have em or uploaded the wrong series chapter instead

Nvm just search up the chapter number and it will show up

Group Leader
Thanks WWW! 😍
That mini phoenix king was so cute! 😊
290994.gif

i think the guy who's been hiding his face has something to do with being back in the past.

and woah i didn't expect claude that he dreamed about ivona about the past... i wonder those things helped them to be together. i also didn't expect ivona's summons know about her coming back to the past. i think these beasts really like their contractor

I'm guessing Claude was the one who rewound time hence the dreams. He also now have that dark energy and can't touch the sword

Users who are viewing this thread