The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

😭😭😭i cant read the chap ..it shows the chapter is not available ...what should i doo someone plzz help mee😭😫

Aggregator gang
Lol Gaspal, just because someone rarely goes outside doesn't mean that they're oblivious to their surroundings🤣

Banned
lol. She was trolling him to goad him into come clean and he didn't. Well the clown villains are done for. Now the real villains are next hopefully.

The capital is plagued with some disease and the civilians are suffering but he is "sick" in bed despite not even producing a single batch of medicinal herb. He is apparently the most renown Summoner in the capital so he should be able to do what Ivona has accomplished... It isn't too difficult to figure out what is going on so I think the Princess is definitely aware of the situation and made her move to expose him so that the Royal Family can proceed to ask Ivona for help and finally save the capital cuz those statues aren't gunna do sh*t.

I just love how his world is imploding. Gotta love karma.

I concur, I think the princess has put 2 & 2 together.

Thank you for the update 💗💗💗

Well there goes my theory that Seherz is the final antogonist. Unless she's been careful to hide her identity when working with them and this is her way of forcing them to work harder before she ultimately throws them away.

The princess is suddenly my favorite character. She had also picked out our FL's design when they made embroidery for the hunting contest.

Users who are viewing this thread