The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Double-page supporter
I love this princess she seems hella smart? Like a wolf in sheep's clothing. I'm just hoping the church doesn't do anything further to bother Ivona but I mean, they always do... I'm not religious so like I don't feel offensive about it but it's annoying that we can't just have a nice church LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
I love the princess. She's such are smart and observant princess, AND Shes a major troll to the douche. It feels soo gud.

I remember there were worries about the princess being in on the scheme her brother was plotting against Ivana. IM SO RELIEVED TO SEE SHE LIKELY SUPPORTS THE DUCHESS

Honestly I don't think Ivona would have sent information to Seherz that she hasn't even shared with Claude yet.

Dex-chan lover
@theseniorsenor she first appeared when Ivona attended a embroidery competition to make a gift for her. In the end she picked Ivona's handkerchief. She was on Ivona's side from the begining 😂

The thing is that as Gasparl and Tristan get desperate they'll be vulnerable to the demonic summoners offering them help. I expect that once those two realize they've been pushed into a corner with no way out they'll strike a devil's bargain and become pawns of the true villains.

Also Ivona's in some danger, particularly if/when the Church finds out that the Holy Sword is rejecting the Duke. Then she'll be the heretical witch who led the Duke astray.

Things look good for Ivona right now, but it's probably not going to be smooth sailing.

Users who are viewing this thread