The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

This is the reason why the FL didn't out her ex as a fake. Aside from the fact that it might make her look petty and that Gaspal may have enough political sway to make him looker better while she looks worse... And that the Princess would never have gotten such a badass scene such as this. She knows what's up. I just hope she gets her bangs fixed 😓

@Darkwolfix Thanks, I didn't remember him being a summoner. Him being manipulative? Yes. Summoner? Eh, it's probably because of what you said: he was so weak I didn't even pay attention xDD

@Meiko12 nah your cousin is in the same generation as you (eg. Your mother's brother's son) but you cousin's nephew is a generation beneath that.
Although it's odd they don't just say cousin's son. Unless it's like your cousin's nephew via their spouse/in-laws.

Anywho! Ayy I'm here for this. Always love to watch the third rate villains schemes get unraveled

Double-page supporter
Hahaha that princess got him and she did it in such an unassuming innocent manner

Haha I love her. Thank you for tormenting and terrifying those trashy bastards! What an awesome princess. I hope she keeps piling more and more pressure on them till they break. Or just reveals all their stupid plans. I still can’t believe their so stupid that they think they can buy all their medicine from a different country and that no one will notice?! Such idiots. I want to see them utterly crushed already.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread