The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Group Leader
The princess fucking WINS, y'all. Bless her. May she meet an excellent match, fall madly in love, and rule with the most awesome brand of deviousness ever.

Group Leader
I can assure you my doods that these two are definitely feeling that rope around their necks tighten and oh does it feel soooo good ๐Ÿ˜

Dex-chan lover
Nice going Princess! Well done! Kick the dirt bag some more while he's down!

Just have the princess inherit the throne. She's the most capable in the royal family apparently

omg the princess is such a baddie!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ and these two are worsening their situation by making more shit up!! hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish they knew what they were doing with her hair/bangs bc they look so strange sobs. That aside YES GET THEM PRINCESS, BE THE COMPETENT ONE

LMAO SHE WAS REALLY MANIPULATING AND DECEIVING THEM???? I NEVER EXPECTED THAT SIDE O HER!!!!
i suspect maybe the princess have a feeling ivona have been the one behind gaspal "talent" all this time
btw: gaspal is incompetent and claude has no interest on becoming emperor so just give her the throne!!!

If Seherz isn't Queen Regnant in the future I'll be sincerely disappointed. I Stan.

This is kind of irrelevant but isn't cousin's nephew the same thing as just saying cousin's son?

Users who are viewing this thread