The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 54

Aggregator gang
These series usually only care about princes and rarely include a princess unless she is a villain. I love that we have a good princess for once.

The princess seems cool but that clump of hair on her forehead was a little weird 😅

Will the princess visit the Duchess I wonder. She seems to be an initiative-taker.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Seherz reminds me of Celes, even though it's been a long time since I've played FF VI, probably just the apperance.

@sgathach Nah Im pretty sure shes on Ivona's side. Didn't they send each other letters some time back? She probably knows the truth and is out to expose them (hopefully)

Fed-Kun's army
Seherz totally knows Gaspal is full of shit. Seems like she's going to expose him. Who knows, maybe she's a huge fan of Ivona. Or she's just not approving of her cousin shagging his boy toy.

Dex-chan lover
I could watch the princess sear them both for at least 3 more chapters

I'm laughing so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣 They are doomed for sure 😂😂 I love her 😍

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Sick? Whatever happened to "wait patiently for a safe solution and didn't use skills in consideration of the people"

Thats like saying "Im sleeping at home cos im sick. What? The epidemic resolved itself while im in bed? PrAiZe mEh"

Users who are viewing this thread