The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

i dont trust this priest, nothing good comes from a character who is nothing but smiles...and in a position of power...

Bruh right in front of her husband... even when the Church is nice they somehow end up with some serious moral issues lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it's better to give them in front of him, than not in front of him and making he thing you're super sus and wanna steal his waifu lol

How sweet 🤧🙏 he's grown a lot as a side character, it makes me happy to see character progress for more than the leads in a story

Pemgrin is so adorable, I'm glad her character is getting fleshed out more - it's always nice to see and read more than just the two MCs

Dex-chan lover
Unintentional Mr. StealYoGirl

But giving her the flowers in front of her husband means he has no ulterior motive other than friendliness. If he gave them to her in secret it would feel shady. Plus he's from the temple, a holy man wouldn't covet someone's wife

I would be more suspicious if he were to give her that bouquet while Claude is not around... Next time people will be making a fuss because the butler greets her 🙄

That aside: why is that loser even in the party? I mean the guy that, literally, wanted Claude to shoulder the fight against the Demon King. He has been itching for a fight since the beginning of the party and I'm just wondering what standing in high society does he have to be able to attend that kind of party..... (and why is Ivona's apprentice wearing boots to a party?)

Isn't it rude to give flowers to a married woman? And in front of the husband no less. I know it doesn't give malicious intent whatsoever, but there will still be a sting in his heart when he see this.

Users who are viewing this thread