The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

Oh no no. When u give a bouquet of flowers to the wife in front of the husband then be prepared to face the husband wrath.

Dex-chan lover
For everyone suspicious of the knight, I'm here like "Where was he keeping those???"

Dex-chan lover
Yellow hydrangeas don't exist irl, but the flower itself can represent honesty and gratitude as well as a deepening friendship. The color yellow probably reflects acknowledgement of her title/status.

@Serathe7 My thoughts exactly!

I immediately find yellow hydrangeas with a simple Google search. Apparently they are a Hardy plant. Yellow symbolise joy, happiness and friendship in flower language

Glad he wants to be friends but... I personally would not give her flowers in front of claud. I have so much to live for

uhhh...her husband is just beside her??? HAHAHHA i mean its not wrong since you just want to congratulate but the flowers and in front of our easily jelly daddy claude plus he looks like a potential source of jealousy HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA the guts dude

Fed-Kun's army
ugh, i still have this bad feeling whenever i see him because there's something inside him right???? ivona please notice it soon!!

also, he's probably wondering as well about ivona :O since we already have proof he also has memories from the other timeline

I hope nothing bad happens, from any aspect. 😅
----
Thank you for the update <33

Double-page supporter
Do we know why the maid is a b*tch? With the slow release rate, I forgot if it was resolved or not.

Thank you for the chapter! They're so equally supportive of each other I love it🥺🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
rather than the knight, I’m still suspicious of the head priest. he still seems a bit shady to me

thanks for the update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread