The Soulless Duchess

Thank you guys for uploading this chapter, was super excited to read it. Claude forever

Dex-chan lover
@Niblpa honestly man just save your breath as most would know the longer an arguement goes on the harder it is to spot the stupid. Let them enjoy it if they want but take note of their name and call them out when they complain about quality on something else or just block them and move on with life if your not so spitefull. At the end of the day what is done is done if the original guys want to continue their work to provide stuff in high quality so be it if not it's just one less thing to take up your time that you can use else were.

Dex-chan lover
@eva3071 Thanks for the mental image of beggars begging for 5-star restaurant dinners and complaining if they get free fast food meals.

Scanlators dropping a project because they get bored of it is always a risk, who ever that scanlators are. But don't worry, this particular web comic is already a year or so ahead on chapters the other scanlator would have released if left to them. If anything, this should give the other scanlator group reasons to work on their other 5 or so other projects their holding up that are barely caught up with the raws instead of hoarding titles, barely releasing chapters, and crying snipe left and right.

@Sharkexpert12 yeah.. I kinda forgot for a second this is the internet. I shouldn't have even wasted the time responding to them in the first place.

Popular mangas ON THIS WEBSITE have like 2 or 3 scan teams releasing their version every week, yet I don't see any member of those teams coming complaining in the comments about some kind of unfair competition.
I understand that you were comfy being the only ones releasing this manhwa and you had (as we French say) "grass cut off right under your feet" (meaning you were overtaken, let's learn French expression haha) but like...? get over it??? Dudz, you can always release your version at your pace, you don't have to react like that. Why belittle the other team like that? Trashtalking them? And then trashtalking the readers too? People are happy to see more scans of the manhwa they like, it's normal. You're obviously not doing this for money so why does it looks like you're loosing hundreds of dollars each time the other team releases a chapter??? Why does it matter that bad? It's not a competition, if you believe you deliver a better work this shouldn't stop you from doing it. You shouldn't stop doing it just because someone is doing it too, you should still be doing it because you like the manhwa and releasing translations you made.
I've been reading scans online for years, it's the first time I see such an unnecessary drama. Maybe you should take a break, this is stressing you out wayyyy too much.

completely unrelated, i love claude a lot-
but when i see the words "claude forever!! XD" something inside me snaps and i just get uncontrollably angry for some reason ://

Group Leader
Welp, if D&A are dropping this, I guess I am too. I refuse to read the lower-quality trash work of a usurper.

@Hexxy Drop it then, i see no sense in coming all the way here to the comment section of something you won't read, just to say you'll drop it and trash talk the tl.

It feels like the translators are slowly getting better as they go along. They are making fewer mistakes than before and that makes me really happy to see! Such an amazing progression!

@pbrgh

We say claude forever because that's what the team wanted : if we were enough saying that, they would continue, else they would have let the project I believe. Since then, it's a way of thanking them lol

@Hexxy

Do whatever you want, but actually we don't care, neither them. Like it's even better if someone that aggressive quits, we don't need such bad and horrible people in the team of those who like this webtoon. Goodbye hostile person.

@Hexxy I don't understand why D&A is dropping it. It's kind of a "I'm taking my ball and going home" move. It's not like their decision to drop this is punishing the group they are feuding with. All they are doing is letting the other group win. There are plenty of people who enjoy reading their releases and are willing to wait.

I agree...the poor grammar in this new group's "translations" may keep me from reading the rest of the series. I would have dropped it after the first chapter, if the grammar was this poor, but then I got in to the story, because there was a proper translation.

Users who are viewing this thread