The Soulless Duchess

Nng translation is no trash! Their english got better and better.. so for the awful and low people out there who support dna translation and keep bad mouthing nng for their translation saying theirs are bad and low quality and stuff, no one is forcing u to read it... and if u think nng translation is low quality, perhaps that ur english is bad as well... probs not ur first language... translating from another language to english isn't easy and it takes a lot of hard work to be understood (the translation) nng is doing veryy welll... claude forever!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Samli ok they got the message now stop they got the message or if you wish to be a spammy stupid ass. Do it on their chapters not on the "public" forum. I blocked their stuff so I didn't have to see the comment section be reduced to a shit show. I doubt they even come here to read stuff but here you and all of you ilk are being tools. Even mods had to get involved when that happens anywhere it means stop you did something stupid and need to be stopped.

I've been around the internet for a long time and groups of people that spam mindlessly have alwase been either retarded or 4 chan and you guys arnt funny or smart enough to be 4 chan.

Pfttt the comment section in this manhwa is so funny I actually come back often to see more people argue lmaoooo

first a thank you to all translators, not just in this strip. I find it amazing that some do this for free and share it with us, yes each group is likely doing it for their own reason(s), experience, love of manga.... Still it takes time and effort and I appreciate the work that you do. Thank You for your effort and for providing me something I enjoy.

One question I have that I have not seen answered, but has been commented on by some here for the sniping group and actually other sniping groups. Why pick the series you are sniping? I'm not trying to be a smart ass here or make a crack, but am actually curious. Even if you like this series are there no other series that aren't translated that you like that could be translated? In the Manga section I periodically see members asking / pleading for series to be translated. Would be great to have other series translated that aren't currently being translated. Again just curious about the logic / thinking from the group.

@Samli

i know that, but spam is spam. chill in the beginning, then kinda really annoying the more of it i see.

sorta like comment chains on youtube where the replies are all a copy-paste of the first reply. _( :0 」 )_
there are plenty of other ways to comment showing support anyway; i just dont think spam should be encouraged.

😍😍thank you so much for trnaslating this i love it!! please make a discord account so that we can appreciate you more 😍

Ok I don't know what 'No Named Group' is doing with their older chapters but please stop changing them after they've been uploaded, everytime something is changed, Tachiyomi (Manga reader app) marks the chapters as "unread" and it triggers a download again even though I've read it already.

Wait DnA is dropping this because of the snipers? That sucks. Woulda liked to read this with proper grammar

I don't even know word 'Loquacious' exist 😂. My first language is not English, so...
Thank you NNG!!
Your translation is awesome and it keeps getting better. ('Loquacious', really 😂)
Don't mind what others say.
Claude Forever~~

Ooof, no group coming in with really low-resolution looking scans.
I didn't mind either groups (DnA or NNG) translating it, but this just feels really really low resolution. 😷
Regardless, thank you for translating the latest chapter, no group.

Users who are viewing this thread