The Soulless Duchess

I’m sad that you decided to drop the series, and hope to read your future work! I think your translations are very good quality.

I hope someone picks up this story because I really enjoy it!

I really hope this either gets an official (preferably Tappy) release soon or another team fluent in English and grammar picks it up. It’s great to “practice” but it’s hard to read the other group. I already read three poorly translated manhua and these are supposed to be official and I don’t want to have to add this manhwa to the list.

Who cares about embroidery... When u can have your husband buy everything in the store....

Read the chapter 9 notes and man is D&A petty. Making excuses that they didnt give “permission” for the other groups to work on this same manwha. No on here owns ANY rights to this, anybody can do what they want with this until the actual author shuts them down through dmca. Sure, doesnt feel good to have someone doing the same project as you, but there was clearly a gap in quality so why bother acting like its a big deal. Its not like it would spoil the work since readers can already see what happens through raws. Such an immature way to handle things and incredibly flawed way of thinking.

"... Also, can someone snipe another D&A projects so they can mass release another "high quality"releases, pretty please ..."

Hahahaha i agree with @dekay . If this series isn't sniped, They won't release that much lmao. So guys, if you want to your favourite manhwa (in d&a) release faster... Just snipe it!! 😂😂

@kylie_aliah lmao i just found it really hilarious for them to be making a big deal about sniping when they're the ones illegally translating a officially licensed webtoon.

Lol, why are people COMPLAINING ABOUT BAD TRANSLATIONS? Like yall did NOT PAY for any stuff in here so you guys HAVE NO RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN. I don’t know why you guys feel entitled to BASH DOWN OTHER TRANSLATORS WHEN they put EFFORT TO EDIT DOWN THEIR TRANSLATIONS?? YOU GUYS DON’T KNOW how hard it is to edit webtoons. It takes time. I don’t care if it’s bad or whatsoever but you guys putting down others make you more miserable than their so called “bad translations”, like did yall pay them? No so please be quiet, like yall did not contribute anything except just read. Like it makes me so mad for you guys putting down others doing the work, they may have their own reasons for not being able to translate well in english. YOU GUYS COULD LITERALLY FIND THE DAMN SOURCE AND TRANSLATE IT UR OWN, LETS SEE HOW WELL UR GONNA DO, and for free? Ya don’t think you would put the effort to Translate, edit and clean FOR FREE. So please, BE QUIET.! If yall don’t like one translations, then just block them at ur own pace, that’s on you.

And it’s really confusing how translators are claiming their own work when they clearly don’t own the webtoon and when someone translate. When they haven’t updated it for a long time bash on another person who is translating it. Seriously... so immature.

If I was translating, and I was on hiatus. I would just let someone translate it. That’s because I don’t own the webtoon. I don’t know why translators would get so mad for another translators continuing their work, like they can literally communicate but they wont?? This is why we never have mass releases.

Here we go again. The cycle continues baby. Really gotta pray the sniper continues the series and improves on some stuff like translating sound effects but we'll see, their english has improved so thats nice. Still don't like the fact they sniped without asking.

You guys do realize that D&A scans aren't the only ones that would react the same way right? That's a pretty narrow minded view. Also if you're trying to make the point that they're illegally translating the series. You're no different by reading it either, and that applies to most series.

Most people do not go to the raws to spoil the content. It's not the best way to enjoy manga when you read an action scene but you don't know the context on why it's happening, but hey, I'm not here to teach you how to read.

It's funny how this could've just ended with B asking A. 😂

Banned
It's nice another group is continuing it. A pity about this sniper bs. Imo, you should work on a project cause you want to, if someone else is also working on it, unless one of you were OFFICIALLY contracted by the OG author/IP holder, you don't have a right to complain if another person is also working on the same project/manhwa/manga. It might be their interest to do it too just cause they really love the work. Who knows.

Mangadex entitlement at its finest. Complain about everything from quality of a free service to some ethical bs of asking before translating something but not about the ethics of reading something that's not supposed to be free, for free, on a website. The 2 groups could have just cooperated.

Dex-chan lover
@dekay
Also, can someone snipe another D&A projects so they can mass release another "high quality"releases, pretty please 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Don't forget to name the account "player2".
Would be funny if this becomes a running gag. Random new accounts named "player#" sniping titles to force scanlators groups to release chapters their withholding and only ever releasing every 2 months or so.
--
Looking at my list, there are so many webtoons that only have 1-2 updates the past 5 months and they're all under the same familiar groups of scanlators. These titles severely need the help of player2!

I'm giving this a month now until updates for this become a snail's pace.... *sigh*

I actually think these snipers are not that bad. If this was in DnA's hands, they would post one chapter per month. I have been reading this one since chapter one and even commented "You should translate this more." months ago. These type of scanlator groups take every nice project and post very slowly due to taking so many projects because they want all the donation and recognition for themselves and they behave like it's their own to translate. I think we can all agree what we're reading is illegal and doesn't belong to us already, what makes these groups so entitled to a point where they actually behave like they are the sole creator of certain good quality mangas? It was so shady for DnA to post spoilers with their translation, it just shows their unproffesionalism and childishness. Content belongs to creator and no one can declare dominancy over another translation team.

I can tolerate what Agatha did... But now, Player 3? Don't said that you named like that on purpose 😂😂. What Agatha did is because the first translator is so slow. And, what do you want right now? What Agatha did aren't far from the beginning ch. But you, player3?😄😄

Want a competition? Well, i'll watching this drama with popcorn.

Greatfully, i've read it by myself (Iam understand a bit korean) So i'll wait other translation. But, Thanks for your translation tho!

PS : I will pretend to know nothing even this is really suspicious~

Dex-chan lover
I think that as well @Hobnobs but I typed it not for the person that is sniping because that's a lost cause, but for the people that just support anyone translating faster because of greed and because translators are just slaves of the readers.

If you’re reading stolen content translated for free, don’t complain about the pirate translators’ unprofessional attitudes. It’s hilarious.

@Xeli 😂 I actually buy the chapters from Tappytoon because
1. hilariously, they’re ahead of D&A despite them starting before Tappy
2. their translation is better and much higher quality
and finally
3. support official releases when they come out to give the companies incentive to continue localizing these kinds of series.

Users who are viewing this thread