The Soulless Duchess

Group Leader
@Another_Astartes Sorry, it’s fixed now! And, next time you have questions, it’d be a good idea to @ me directly, because I only saw this comment by chance, cause I misclicked. Alternatively, you can ask via our discord… whichever works, really. Thank you for letting me know! ^^ 💕💞

"the great beast malongo"

me :

1062316180.jpg

I guess that's it for a while huh? The end of chapter comments made it seem as though they dont have raws for the next chapters but...I'm still happy we got this far. Thanks for the updates!

I think they're just alternating... hopefully? You don't have to abandon the KKJ x MAS ship, @Kidayuk.

Or ... are you on the MAS x KKJ ship? 😐 It's not that I don't understand the appeal, but KKJ x MAS just has that classic appeal...

(edit) I was wrong, the ship sank...

Group Leader
I would like to clarify that there isn't any scanlation war 😅
This all started because of an immature 33-year-old @r0manas , running around groups spreading rumours, which caused a lot of misunderstandings, and doubts in one another. This isn't his first time trying to create drama for KKJ, and we tried to move on from the last one, that was also caused by him.
I never intended to end the collab with MAS, but due to the distrust we had between the two groups that he created, we had to end it.
Although facts can help everything out, the feeling of betrayal is not something we can forget about so easily.
Both groups can only wish each other the best of luck and move on as usual.

If you have any questions, I'll gladly answer all of you on discord, Vexxo#6050

Group Leader
Yup! @wastedwen said it all! 💕 (Or, actually not, since I’m writing more, but that’s cause I tend to be long-winded.) Seems like both groups intend to continue, though at least for us, knowing that another group is doing it, we probably won’t shift our other projects onto the backburner like we were before. (Though, we really weren’t doing that much, after the first couple of days, either.)

There have been people (and their friends) who have been trying to create drama between our groups, where there isn’t, so please don’t fall for that. We still love KKJ! Rather, the collab itself just wasn’t working, given our different expectations for what it would be like (this was our first collab) and particularly with the bad rumors, that kept causing misunderstandings. ^^

I don’t know if this has happened, but: to insult their group isn’t defending us, and visa-versa. Please don’t attack them (and I hope you all won’t attack us). They’re putting in a lot of effort, too. So there’s no need to pick sides; rather, we hope you enjoy our separate releases!

Aggregator gang
its kind of weird that she was supposed to be super hot that every man like her for her body but look like your regular nobility background character, also the fact that everyone dismisses her as someone with nothing special going for her when (again) she was supposed to be super hot and a summoner, and lastly that title is super misleading and meaningless.

@zeroxjac it was never mentioned that she was super hot

it was more that she had a more voluptuous body than most women so men lusted at her for her body assets rather than her looks or skills

and thats how she fell for her ex-fiancee because he didnt look at her body but for "her and her talent"

she also wasnt known for her skill as a summoner because all her achievements were take by her ex fiancee in her past life. And how he knew about her skills was through her cousin because he plotted to steal her happiness for his own.

Users who are viewing this thread