The Soulless Duchess

omg i wonder if the maid is under the influence of the creepy person that got the tiggre tribe eyes and finally saw ivona's face in the last chapter

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Honestly, I don't quite find the appeal of this series. All the characters are so bland it's kind of annoying. One thing that annoys me the most, is how "the coldest Duke" of the country just falls madly in love with the MC without an actual reason (she had some cool phrases for sure, but to that point? Just no). He spends his money just too lavishly for her, it was an ok joke for him to buy "the whole boutique" and stuff, but to buy the most famous and top class hotel in the country and then kicking out all the guests is just cringy. By chapter 35 you just realize that he has infinite money because. There are other mildly annoying things, but I already over extended in this rant...

If you are complaining about people falling in love at first sight then honestly you're reading the wrong genre. Its a shoujo staple.

no one is getting tired of duel translators! honestly, with all the drama on the early chapters, KJJ manned up and took this on which mainly only benefited us readers, and i did prefer their version of translation overall. more direct imo. (reminder, they are a fairly new group that started up with members that weren't pros. not sure if they recruited more people at this point, but they were fans that took up the courage to try scanlating cuz a lot of good series were being dropped at one point with no new chapters)

They spoke with magnificent-aurora and decided to joint project, but i guess it didn't go well since they ended up double releasing here. Which is totally fine cuz "m-a" apparently had their own version of translations released. Which is more appealing to a different group of readers as it changes the speech/phrasing to match our language more.

And now Hour of Lunacy replaced magnificent-aurora's releases with a revised version which i haven't read yet. So i'm guessing it's a re-release after changing translators?? not really informed of scan group dramas.

All-in-all, it's not a competition nor a fight. It's giving us readers more choices which i believe is a good thing. Just read whoever you like more, or read both. It's fan translations, not a money grubbing business.

Be thankful! Be grateful!
Thank you to all the translators once again that are investing their personal time and efforts into this.

I hope KKJ scanlation team won't drop this. I don't rly have any say about the drama occured in the recent tranlators trying to grab this, as if they are the sole owner/author. Just that I'm so happy that after the push & pull stunt thingy, some good hearted translator pick this up. So I'm hoping they won't drop this.

Dex-chan lover
What is it about this series that it attracts all the pissbaby scanlators and pointless drama?

This is getting better. Lowkey i suspect the maid isn’t really the maid herself... or she’s related to the cloaked person

Fed-Kun's army
I'm thankful that this series is getting translated, but I'm not thankful that two teams are wasting their time doing the same work twice, while dozens of other series go untranslated. That part is fucking stupid.

Wish the characters have more depth to them, right now I feel like they're really genertic

I'd rather have 2 sets of translators then no sets of translators let people do what they want to do and be happy

Daaaang claude kyahaha! Also thx translators. I dont mind having it translated 2 times. Lol its up to the people which one youll read. Like no hate this takes time and effort, sniping is just an imature term. Nothing looses its worth just because itexists two times.
And on unrelated. The only person getting the short end of the stick is the original artist. Stop beeing butthurt

@Exhausted translators are hungry for fame, thy won’t translate anything that isn’t popular🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ There are those who are genuine about their work but theres also translators who are greedy. Its on them🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I don't understand why there's drama or what it's even about but surely y'all got better things to do! Thankful to those who put time and effort into translating!

@Exhausted you don't control them though? They want to work on this series, instead of being critical why don't you commission a team to translate those untranslated series you speak of? Honestly, if you're ungrateful that two translators are translating a series that they like for free and without expecting repayment then take your grievances elsewhere. They don't need more bs from this site lol

I love this story so far. As for both translating teams, thanks for all the effort and time you guys put in. I'm grateful for being able to read this, no matter who posts it. Thank you so much @both groups.

I am extremely thankful for your continuous updates and hope all is well.

PS: Moarr ... Please 😂

Users who are viewing this thread