The Soulless Duchess

@Desiwithasideofchai
Yeah, I was reading up until ch 42 when the next chapter said it couldn't be loaded, refreshed and then it said it was deleted. I checked the group's page and it seems that the whole manhwa itself is no longer on their list of projects.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know a similar manga like this one and The Bloody Merchant Empress.

@Ant1989 There are a bunch. The most similar ones in feeling would probably be 'Doctor Elise,' 'A Stepmother's Märchen', and 'Goddess of Healing.' They're all Korean reincarnation (GoH is Chinese) into an earlier self. 'Please Throw Me Away' falls into this category but is still kind of new and seems slow so idk if I would recommend as yet. 'Beatrice' would also be adjacent but it's not a standard isekai. Another popular genre that would be related to this is the villainess subgenre which is great; it has an extremely similar premise although I feel it is less related to romance. I recommend 'The Villainess Lives Twice' (FAVORITE), 'Beware of the Villainess!', and 'The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass'. They all were seen as bad guys in former lives and reincarnate into former selves. Their families generally don't like them. Some other ones you might like but aren't super similar to this specific novel would be Crimson Karma (knight woman former assassin), The Golden-Haired Elementalist (follows general isekai school genre), Chitra (summoned to world, gacha game mechanics), Yeon Lok Heun (FAVORITE, adventure, love art), Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu (summoned to world from different world, slice of life-y). Some that are interesting but further from this genre would be Chinese ones (they generally have a different feel and center cultivation) which I recommend: Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss, Peerless Alchemist, and The Ghostly Doctor. There are more recommendations but they're either further related from this novel or found on other sites. The latter two have a lot more chapters but I've read the Black Belly Miss novel and I like it more.

Dex-chan lover
@Thorrild Any aggregator site has them up. It got officially licensed so the group that did those chapters deleted them from their website and MD.

Dex-chan lover
Love this so much! I’m gonna go and buy the official chapters to show my support and stop reading from here but big thanks to the scanlations groups for doing this! I wouldn’t have known about this if not for you guys!!

God this series is cursed.

First multiple sniper dramas and now everything just gets unceremoniously deleted without warning.

IT'S BACK BABYYYY TYSM 💗
I'm pretty sure if you google "The Duchess With an Empty Soul chapter #" some other sites will have the missing chapters because they originally took it from here when it was available...

Users who are viewing this thread