The Soulless Duchess

Not all princesses stuck in the castle are clueless. That is what spies and attendants are for.
Im looking forward to the great reveal about Gaspal

Is there any chance the missing chapters could be fixed? I liked how this was going but holes in the story because chapters are skipped kind of ruin it all...

Man, I remember getting really turned off with his bec of the weird drama from the scan groups plus missing chapters but glad I was able to read them elsewhere. Now that I've managed to pick this one up again, the story is definitely getting better. I am now wondering...
Claude said that he has seen Ivana (or Ivona) in his dreams so he knew who she was before they met (past life) is there any chance he was the person that sent her back?

Princess, I'm in love!! Haha I can't wait to see what else she'll be able to do. All of the characters in this story are great.
IvonaxClaude4lyf

Can someone fix the missing chapters please?

Something about the characters around her being straight-up irredeemable trash just made it seem like they were only there to emphasize how awesome the MC is. Something about the artwork sets me off as well. It was interesting to see the
betrayers being gay
though, that's not commonly seen. The male lead is nice as well; kudos to him for not being a possessive manchild. So, yeah, I dropped it, but it was around the time she was finishing her revenge, so it might've gotten better for me. This is just my opinion.

I like this manhwa cos strong, reliable, and intelligent FLs are my favorite! And her beasts are just tooo cute. Anw, despite the missing chapters (that can be read in M..nelo), i still like it. I recommend it! Try reading it :)

I actually would like to see this story from the princess's point of view, she seems rlly ambitious and interesting

All the women in this story have had to challenge and reinvent themselves against family and societal gender expectations and have helped and supported one another to break free. I am HERE for it.

Lol, no kidding both love the asshole. They must be seen as pathetic people in their own circles. Gonna bm this first ~~☆

Users who are viewing this thread