The Sound of a Butterfly - Ch. 1 - The First Gift

Group Leader
UPDATE: I messed up the protag's name during the initial upload, fixed it.
I realise that some text is off center and I will also be improving on that next upload!

Double-page supporter
I don't know why, but I'm getting tragedy vibes. Really hoping I'm misreading. Still, it's yuri, so I'll bite. 😄

Dex-chan lover
ive been wanting to read this for so long thanks for picking this up!!!

I feel like I've read this first chapter before.... anyway hope i can finally read the rest of it

Dex-chan lover
@SilentMea

It appears that it was accidentally uploaded as an entirely new title, though translation was begun and abandoned by some other party years ago.

Group Leader
ANOTHER UPDATE: okay so i'm really dumb, i found this manhwa under "china" on the site i used so :))) my confusion be like-
just dmed somebody from Meow Scans, will not continue unless they let me.

Dex-chan lover
@terajumbodia
You can cut scanlations if there's no update over 6 months without needing their consent

Code:
Rules 2.4
A group that is locked, has missing chapters, and has had no new releases on MangaDex or any websites affiliated with that group for a period of 6 months is eligible by the request of any user to become marked as inactive.

Dex-chan lover
@terajumbodia
Was recently,
I think their previous scanlations were also 8 months ago making the 18 days almost (invalid)

Group taking turns translating isn't a rare thing even if that other group is really active.
Examples from the recent read I got were Tatoe Todokanu, where Piranha plant takes over the translation over chaos team or /u/ taking Watamote translations over Tree group or something as long the rules are clear about quality differences.

Just my few pennies of thought tho.

Users who are viewing this thread