The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 27 - Going Back, The Path We Left (1)

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he treat her in some forest in the past? forgotten memory

sie

i didnt realise at first but now that i think about it, hildegar/kaia must've been a child soldier :(

How old is Kaia? If the battle was 8 years ago... She must be like, 26~28?

Poor girl seems so traumatized... Although war is a heavy topic, I absolutely love how the author portraits it here. It's realistic and well done, and she works perfectly with the characters traumas and fears.

I'm excited for the next chapter! Ty team for the translation.

Hmm Kaia looks pretty young for someone who went fought a war 8 years ago. I wonder how old she is too.

It seems like Kaia was taken advantage of for her power. She was probably thrown on the front lines as a teenager

I dont know i am still kind of sad for Kaia is like everybody blaming her cause of that stupid Emperor but as we saw Griselda's flashback pov, i sort of want to see the one of Kaia like what hell happen there is a hole on the story of the war. And i am sad just to think of what people reaction will be to know her true identity. Btw i realize this is like the 10 manhwa i am reading were we have an asswhole of emperor 🤣🤣

i dont get it why the emperor wanna conquer the north region tho, is it simply because greedy??
i mean it seems like they're the one who started the war but they also the one who blamed the northerner who killed southern people. dude you guys are the one who attacked them at first and ofc they will fight back and now u blame them?!

Double-page supporter
I think that Albrecht might hold a grudge against her for not doing anything, and maybe lost some family members or something?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm. I don't think Kaia was in that tent the whole time. It definitely wasn't her in there when Ines brought in the sword. And she probably didn't leave her tent until Albrecht got there because she wasn't actually there.

Question is, who did Ines see, and if Kaia was the one who came out of the tent with Albrecht then how did she get there.

Users who are viewing this thread