The Spark in Your Eyes

Did the translation restart? I'm confused on whats going on in the comments. If theres another one up to date, I'd like to know where it is.

Group Leader
this series is pretty cool, but why is the witch against the north when the goddess blessed the north originally?

Aggregator gang
was getting good then i realized oh now my suffering will begin from waiting :)

Hopefully they don't make this full of misunderstandings and actually allow this ship to sail.
Love the art!

Dex-chan lover
It would be cool if he actually takes revenge, but we all know that isn't happening.

Thank god, I found something different at least.
My eyes seeing too much reincarnated modern historical webtoon. This is what a fantasy story that I keep looking for is.
But this webtoon kind of gloom, isn't? Such a deep color.
It takes from male perspective. Good good!

I hate her already. And the king is the worst. So much greed. They used to live peacefully in the north, but the king wanted to expand his lands so he created a war and massacred them. I hate them so much, I wish he can have revenge. She doesn't even value other people life's.

THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD???? WE CAN'T STILL JUDGE THE FL WITH JUST 5 CHAPTERS....I WANNA SEE MORE OF HER BACK STORY AND ALSO THEIR CONNECTION, I FEEL LIKE THE ML SAVED HER BEFORE?

God, art is soo sooo good!! the transition from panel to panel is so beautiful
The story also looks interesting

Users who are viewing this thread