The Spark in Your Eyes

Art is nice, just hope the ML is an acutal duchesses or prince instead of a fallen something. Don’t want to see a strong female character fall in love with a random noname

@razeel that is my comment lel
I mean it’s just lame if strong FL falls in love with weaker MC because « hypergamy » and MC will be uselss to the woman. I know it’s cliche and all but idc

@razeel well it seems that the ML is a peasant what a shock. Really gonna be funny when a demi-goddess who probably killed his relatives gonna fall in love with him and him too and bla bla bla

@gennoson It depends y'know, what if will be well executed? Then who knows will be nice? But i get your feeling...
Also, since it's korean, i'm expecting a loooot of bullshit drama and whatnot since is set on 'medieval' times, also, if i'm wrong, if you can ping me, i'll be grateful.

@Razeel I will probably forgot, but I just don't like romance between strong woman and weak male. Nothing sexist but just the fact that HYPERGAMY exist takes me out of history, I mean men can't resist women and if that woman is beautiful and richer and more powerful than him there is not even a single once of suspense because he is doomed to fall in love like in reality lul (in fact in reality if she is pretty, it's already over) while the author could have easily put a duke or foreign prince and all would be fine, I just don't understand the artistic choice behind.
So even if it's well executed it's only a masquerade because ML must fall in love if the FL want to marry him.

@gennoson Well said, guess i'll just let it on my list, maybe when this'll have a bunch of chapters i'll read again, hahahaha this made me remember Akagami no Shirayukihime, so similar.

Group Leader
@nrullfrah actually, there's already a translation for this series under the name of Blinded by the Setting Sun, and it's caught up to the latest raws... I have no idea why someone decided to start from the prologue even though the project was up since last week...

Sigh... at moderators, please delete this manga as it's a duplicate of another already translated by another group using the alternative name of this manga. We've been trying to find a title we can translate that hasn't been taken yet but every time we finish a chapter, find out that it's already out... Please delete group and user. Thanks.

update: i've reported this already/flagged it as inappropriate so hopefully it gets taken down

Group Leader
@dos_bros_scanlations oof,,, maybe wait a little longer? ik it's hard to pick up projects cause usually bigger groups would snag, but i've heard lately that there are a bunch of novels that are going to be adapted into a webtoon this year!!

Users who are viewing this thread