The Story About You x Me - Ch. 61 - Interference (1)

Dex-chan lover
Whooooaaaaa...!
Dude, tearing the letter? Sure. Harsh, but she’s after your man. I get it.
Cussing? Ok, but pull back a bit.
Shouting? Chill out!
GRABBING HER AND THREATENING HER???

He’s got a lot to do to earn back my respect.

yikes lmao
that reaction was a BIT much but when he says “ill make you regret it,” i imagine the action he intends to take is much less sinister than he makes it sound lol
i’d feel less bad if she didnt cry. she was caught up in her delusions and i did wanna see him crush her dreams but not like that lol i dont know what guze thinks hes doing, laying his hands on her

yall feel bad for that girl, but ngl i just think that gu ze is a baddie, he just doing what he wanna do.

also,, i feel like ruchuan n gu ze are gonna get into fight or sum,, this capters seems a lil fishy

I love Gu Ze but he needs to take a chill pill, lmao. Girl totally didn't deserve that (also confession coming soon!?!?).

he needs to chill
i taste a fight coming between ye ruchuan and gu ze
ohhhhhhhh boy

I’m not gonna say it’s a dick move to do that because if you like someone that much tell them in person don’t rely on luck that the person who goes in that room is gonna be him. At least put it in his locker or something...

Jelly baby. It was rude but I see his POV. The girl should’ve asked directly instead of asking someone else to do it for her though

He might have been harsh, but I won't lie, I wanted to slap that girl too, hearing her being so overly confident about someone else's feelings for her. :')

Fed-Kun's army
... that's kind of shitty. It's not like he's dating him (or even really admitted his feelings), he doesn't really have the right to do that

Hm, I don't blame Gu Ze, it makes sense based on his character so far.
1.) The girls tried to use him to deliver the letter.
2.) She was overconfident that she'll be liked back without actually knowing ML at all.
3.) She mentions that she only likes ML because of his good grades and cause' of long-term rumors. And 'o I'm so great and pretty and he must like me back'. That's shallow af.

Gu Ze didn't want to tolerate her BS and just told her the truth. And when she didn't listen to that he got mad because he (is crushing on ML) and didn't like the idea of such a shallow girl ending up with him. So yes he went overboard, but i think it's a human reaction. Remember that he's also the guy that rigged the ML's bike a long time ago and caused him to crash. Gu Ze isn't a saint and never will be. People he don't like he doesn't act cordial with, like his dad, for example.

I like Gu Ze for that. He's not the kind of 'saint MC' that just lets someone give a letter to the person they're crushing on then looks onto the scene with sad eyes like 'o i liked him after all now I regret but it's too late'.

That girl still has the complete ability to go and confess if she wants to. She should have just done it in person to begin with. I'm not saying it was the RIGHT thing for Gu Ze to rip the letter and threaten her, but based on his character it makes sense. Plus it's kind of obvious that this is gonna cause trouble for Gu Ze soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread