The Story About You x Me

ohh my god this is kinda good but it's SO SLOW (as is typical of chinese shounen ai's, i guess). it's kinda like marinating chicken. you have to endure the wait because you know it'll be good at the end of it. it takes around 30-40 chapters for it to even *start* to feel like a shounen ai.

I’m really surprised that more people aren’t reading this. It’s a really enjoyable read. There’s actually character development. Development with friendships (and not just the main two characters either). The comedy is great, not overdone and really highlights everyday shenanigans with teenagers. Is it a slow burn? Sure but it’s a really fun to read that goes by pretty quickly and puts a realistic plot to the enemies to friends to lovers trope.

I just love it. Thanks for translating!!

Ok guys I am all caught up now and the journey has been good I tell you. I know it’s a slow beginning but once you get there you will thank me for reading this. Just be patient my friend .

hey does anybody know why the link to the raws isn't working? and i can't seem to find the official manually either
edit: nvm 😌

this manhua has been such a gem of a find for me this year. it's absolutely one of my favorites with it's perfect balance of humor and romance and a dynamic/friendships that are totally my style !!

it seems that the original chinese site where this series was hosted (dongmanmanhua) has taken down all of its gl and bl works......................... hopefully, they'll be able to find a new site to publish their works because there is still so much of this story to be told and i'd love to see it till the end like how wangcaideju intended to ;;;;;;;

Currently my favourite mlm manhua (not to say that I've read a million manhuas, but I've read a good handful).

People say it starts off slow, but I don't feel the same; I think "organic" is a better way to describe the progression and character development. There's not a single dull moment—it's got a good balance of romance, comedy, slice of life, and character study.

It's a tender and sweet story that I recommend to people who are still on the fence about getting started on it.

Also, I'm thankful for the folks working on the translations. The English translation is well-done and clean. Best of luck in the future to the translation team!

@quassont
I definitely agree with the organic part. You can literally feel the love between the two characters grow, and the feelings and troubles that come along with it are beautifully portrayed. I also like how they go into the characters beyond just their relationship, with both of them having their struggles to overcome. Such a hidden gem that I wish more people would read, with hilarious moments to balance out the serious ones.

Read it. If you're still wondering if you should or not give it a try, read it.

@lilmdawg the link to the raws doesn't work on pc, but it works sometimes for websites on mobile(at least for me). The gl and bl manhuas are certainly not taken off the dongman app though, so you can always download that.

This was definitely one of the best Shounen Ai mangas I've read. So cute and fluffy! Definitely worth the read! Can't believe it's over :(

this manhua is so cute and worth to read! the story is interesting and heartwarming. is there any manhua similar to this one?

i'm so sad this was one of my favorite BL manwha's next to The Best Smell and Starting witih a Lie. Looking forward to this author's future works, and scanlation team thank you SO much for your hard work, doing god's work out here

Users who are viewing this thread