The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Going Home With the Dumb Prefect

Xystus: "Oh cmon that's literally neighbour, how come they never bump into each other? School days I understand, but weekend? Holidays?"

From his stating his father was very strict and he doesn't hate him, it somewhat inferred to me that his father may be dead. If his father is dead then most likely he works the weekend to help support the family, and it explains why he's boring and plain to his other classmates (he works so he doesn't have an extended social life nor and not a part of watching mass media may also have issues relating to others). On weekends he goes to work early and returns late, she sleeps in on the weekends and either goes out with friends or watches TV at night so again they miss one another because they're not similar. I hope I'm wrong on this, because I would rather see a different dynamic on why he's so serious that doesn't require tragedy, which seems to overused in too many stories..

Fed-Kun's army
Omg what's up with this progress? Calling her cute, first name basis, and ITS ONLY THE SECOND CHAPTER? what, are they going to start holding hands next chapter??

Fed-Kun's army
That "naruhodo" hands she made at the last panel 🤣

This manga is explosively cute, when will they get married?

Users who are viewing this thread