The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 11 Ch. 56 - A story about dumb people and a season …

Dex-chan lover
GOD I LOVE THIS MANGA. This is diabetes on a weekly level. I never want this to end. :cry:

Poemu and Tougo are so adorable. And even the vice-president and the ex-president are so cuuuuuute. Even the book-nerd is funny.

Even the dads are surprisingly wholesome and I cried a couple of times honestly. I am not ashamed to admit that. I am grinning like an idiot over here.:D

Dex-chan lover
Dialogue-less chapter ftw

If this is the end of Part 1 and the start of Part 2, then the chapter title would make sense. Even if it ended though, I don't think I'd be mad.

Now, I am quite curious where the author goes from here. Let's hope there's no unnecessary drama bs...

Dex-chan lover
Well wasn't expecting that much time to pass on one chapter. Or the lack of dialogue.
It wasn't that much time though? The third years were already prepping for their finals in the previous chapter, so it can be assumed it was close to the end of their school year.

Farewell to the gorilla and the bitch gorilla o7

Dex-chan lover
Dialogue-less chapter ftw

If this is the end of Part 1 and the start of Part 2, then the chapter title would make sense. Even if it ended though, I don't think I'd be mad.
It would be natural honestly. Poemu and Tougo's relationship really progressed nicely. I would be sad it ends,but the good kind of sad.
Now, I am quite curious where the author goes from here. Let's hope there's no unnecessary drama bs...
I doubt it. Poemu's & Tougo's relationship is really solid and deep. This feels like really good ending for the vice-president and president, I felt so happy.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a lot left to be explored before ending the story , like Akina's crush on Izubuchi, Tsukishima's character development, Prez and vice president's college romance days, both sister's inclusion to the main cast, maybe even somebody wanting to get between Poemu and Sakuradaimon's relationship. I like this manga, and I hope the author keeps the quality from this point onward.​

0776f5a2ae940bc40252dcdd15bdbf58.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The quality of this manga is just....... AAAAAHHH SO GOOODD, I wish more manga weren't so scared or afraid to further a character's relationships

Dex-chan lover
It would be natural honestly. Poemu and Tougo's relationship really progressed nicely. I would be sad it ends,but the good kind of sad.

I doubt it. Poemu's & Tougo's relationship is really solid and deep. This feels like really good ending for the vice-president and president, I felt so happy.
Gonna miss the prez and vice prez 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Yeah hope they live a happy life and we may periodically get to see that and hope the author maintains the quality of the story in part two of the upcoming story can't wait
Though ending the manga here wouldn't be a bad idea. Everything feels right. I don't want them to pull unnecessary drama to get the story going, just for the sake of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread