The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Dex-chan lover
lol i knew it well i thought either overly serious student girl or dude glad it was the former, still jealous Poemu was super cute so gj.

Dex-chan lover
was thinking it was either an onee-chan he grew up without ever going against her, a sensei, the principal, a uni student cosplying... but didn't thought about the student president, damn, what a blunder... 😂

Double-page supporter
Id still hit that cause the glasses are huge turn on for me

Dex-chan lover
Nah, president as expected. It seems I read so much manga like this that can tell the role.

Dex-chan lover
Yamato Nadeshiko, aka...

The traditional ideal Japanese woman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will never understand modern female’s logic with dressing like a prostitute somehow being “cute” lol.

I wonder if women will start going out in nothing but fishnets and saying, “I do it because it’s cute”. Gotta love the thot cultural of the 21st century.

Fed-Kun's army
@EdenSphinx I second this
How is it cute to wear clothes which makes someone look like a prostitute. I mean, I like gyaru for the thinking diferent part, about doing diferent from traditional japanese women, like the darker skin, blond / lighter har, multiples piercing on ears / stylish earrings. But how is being slutty to the point of casually showing panties and bra is 'cute'. Next they are gonna sell their body because its 'cool' or 'cute'.
Is this millenials ? Im from 1995, so tecnically im not a millenial but I thought were from the same "generation". With stuff like this, Im ashamed to be grouped with people like this.

2020 - looking like a prostitute is fun (But if someone call me a thot Im mad ! )

And at last, with so many guys introductions, finally a nice girl, I hate love triangles, but since people went full simp for the FMC because its fine if she has many guys around her
( cough) (cough) harem ( cough) (cough) Now I want her to fall for the MC really bad, and make make her win, at this point I dont even care, this manga is already ruined

Users who are viewing this thread