The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Dex-chan lover
I love how this manga doesn't take itself seriously. The student council just pushes everything to the extremes. It's great!

From what I've read from the comments, some of these people seem to be the type who blame a rape victim because she was wearing "provocative" clothing, why does it bother you so much what someone is wearing? They're not hurting anyone, just stay out of other people's business, smh

Dex-chan lover
I was doubting if it was gonna be a weirdo student council prez or an even weirder teacher in charge of the student council.
Looks like it was the former.

@WhiteEkans A lot of people think that "millennials" are kids born in the 21st century, but did you know that the Millennial Gen are people born from 1981 to 1996?

@aggressivesneezing Everytime there is a discussion about "women dressing like whores" it reminds me of what Dave Chappelle said during a stand up.
From 2:32 to 4:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yysyGRzGq6A#t=152
I personally dont care how a woman dresses as long as she understands that if she can show, then i can watch.

Group Leader
@aggressivesneezing
I do agree with you (as someone who experienced sexual harassment and nearly rape when I was young) It's not in the clothes but the rapist it self. The what the president said was right you should dress in moderation. Someone's gonna notice and there always be someone (I'm not normalizing rape btw. Whenever I say dress in moderation, I'm always hit by that.)

@Tearsax
Me too, I don't really care but there should be a time and place. (like wearing appropriate clothing if you're going to the church)

Dex-chan lover
So was Kaichou's skirt length actually any different from Poem's? There's no obvious side to side but I didn't notice a difference.

On another note, I think Kaichou could go in between the two styles and pull off a look similar to Bayonetta.

Users who are viewing this thread