The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and the…

Double-page supporter
Loved when she angrily hiked up her skirt, her friends wrapped her around their fingers, health yankee declares that all rooms must be combed and the hostile looking tapioca invitation.

Dex-chan lover
I had thought that she's student council president the moment I saw the guys' reaction lol

Dex-chan lover
I was completely uninterested for most of the chapter.
Then on page 29 I saw the hair being braided and the glasses going on.... and the hype hit me like a freight train.
Her true form is a thousand times sexier than her disguise. She could pull off a perfect Bayonetta cosplay and it wouldn't even look out of place. Instant BEST GIRL.

JSbDx.png

Dex-chan lover
I was completely uninterested for most of the chapter.
Then on page 29 I saw the hair being braided and the glasses going on.... and the hype hit me like a freight train.
Her true form is a thousand times sexier than her disguise. She could pull off a perfect Bayonetta cosplay and it wouldn't even look out of place. Instant BEST GIRL.

JSbDx.png
We all know your type, now. I'm not much one for gyaru's but I can appreciate their own unique beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread