The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect and Hi…

@FredFriendly
Imagine being so obsessed you read an innocent high-school romance and feel the need to bitch about social dogmas in the comments. Tough luck being born with that brain, my dude.

Dex-chan lover
LoooL. Akina's masterplan, and that peace sign! Masterpiece
And Tsukishima got me in the end. That was too funny. I rofled.

Looks like Fred got fed. Again. Don't feed Fred

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Tougo is me, except i can't hit anything, i can only dodge.

Dex-chan lover
I came hoping for more of Poemu's father, but this chapter was also perfect. I don't know if I love these dorks more or the one with Kubo or our edgelord Ichikawa.

Group Leader
What a bunch of morons here in the comment section. Science and strength are not always the determining factors in games, but I suppose guys who have the pre-conceived notion that women can't possibly win against them ever in any sport or challenge would always think like that.

@Griff
Imagine being so obsessed you read an innocent high-school romance and feel the need to bitch about social dogmas in the comments. Tough luck being born with that brain, my dude.

I'd much rather be born with the brain I have than an inferior one like yours.

Dex-chan lover
If Izubuchi is that good, imagine how strong the student council president is

Fed-Kun's army
i sure do love it when i read a nice wholesome chapter then i see someone post "i want to impregnate poemu-san" in the comments

i relate, person below me. i relate.

Dex-chan lover
@J3b93

I want to impregnate Poemu-san

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread