The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Story About the Dumb Prefect Being …

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing is more bromerotic than two bros sweating together pounding other men hard to come out on top

Dex-chan lover
Okay but this is so true, like NarutoXSasuke, NatsuXGray, NormanXRay, etc are all really really big ships even if the guys explicitly have straight up wives and children

Yep, it's not about the straight up pounding or slicking that you want from a yaoi/yuri series. It's the vibe.

Dex-chan lover
6Wyu0Tw.jpg

~Ohohohohoho

Why not rename it to 'BL Club' or 'Ass pounding Club' or something? I'd feel bad for any manga enthusiasts who apply only to find out what really goes on in there.

Double-page supporter
Wow subverting expectations that's realistic?

*slow clap* well played

@bigtiddyoneesan did you even read the rest of the chapter or did you just knee jerk reaction comment on the first mention of BL? :p

Double-page supporter
@henman

I don't remember the name of that old anime... Maybe it was a parody of "Jubei-chan". I just remember that the scene was about a girl (that was the FMC) playing with a bird while 2 ninjas were beating each without she notices.

Honestly, this is probably a more realistic view of what interests the average teenage BL-lover. The most popular MxM ships are probably all from shonen series. It's the implication.

This was more of a meta joke than anything. The people who are taking this chapter seriously...r u dumb

"why is my comedy manga not serious? why is my comedy manga a COMEDY?!?! omg i need to stop reading"

Fed-Kun's army
ljfkljkfds i understand... I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY!!! MANGA CLUB!!! HOW CULTURED!!!

thank you for the update~

as someone who loves playing a story about buff yakuzas fighting against each other, I agree

Users who are viewing this thread